TCG In Foreign Countries

bulbasuar17

Aspiring Trainer
How do you think I could Introduce The TCG Into Countries such as Brazil, Or Mexico, And Countries In Asia Such as the Philipines or India?

- Thanks

Many of these countries that you mentioned already have the TCG introduced as you say. If you check pokemonworldchampionships.com, you'll see all of the players who have qualified for the World Championships from every country.

I'm from Brazil and I gotta say that the TCG is slowly growing here. It's just a shame that we're so behind the US. Our newest set is frigging Dragons Exalted.

Well, in Costa Rica we have a league, but not a place to play it, besides the overprice of stuff. The Plasma Storm Elite Trainer Box was $50!!! :/

bulbasuar17 said:
I see. But India for sure doesn't have The TCG. How Can we spread it there?

Speaking practically, spreading the joy of the Pokémon TCG in India would require the effort of people who, you know, actually live there. I don't know where you live, but unless you're in India, I don't really think there's anything you can do.

In theory, though, it's not that complicated to start up a Pokémon league somewhere. There are instructions on the Official Pokémon site to become a League Leader (PDF can be read here, if you're interested), and once you meet the qualifications, you can apply to start a league somewhere. Costs might be heavy, though, if the cards aren't sold there, since you'd have to import everything, but it would be possible.

bulbasuar17 said:
How do you think I could Introduce The TCG Into Countries such as Brazil, Or Mexico, And Countries In Asia Such as the Philipines or India?

- Thanks

We already have Pokemon TCG here in the Philippines since it was released in the 90s. I know our country sucks but we're not THAT outdated with trends lol.

I wanted To see players enjoy from every country. I have taken trips to each of these countries looking for cards not finding them, So I wanted everybody interested to enjoy and not have to pay insane shipping prices.

Back