TCG Boxes in January Feature Unnnamed Pokemon

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Imagine if after all of this time we finally got the Rocket Gang Mimikyu GX vs Satoshi Pikachu GX in its own box haha

I mean you cant deny they fit in perfectly with the Cosmic Eclipse Trainer and Pokemon GX too. They missed a trick not including them in there

1200px-Ash_vs_Team_Rocket_Deck_Kit.jpg

TeamRocketMimikyuGXAshVSTeamRocketDeckKit10.jpg
ec72d3765928e329454f63d63b92654c61177bc3_hq.jpg

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Imagine if after all of this time we finally got the Rocket Gang Mimikyu GX vs Satoshi Pikachu GX in its own box haha

I mean you cant deny they fit in perfectly with the Cosmic Eclipse Trainer and Pokemon GX too. They missed a trick not including them in there

1200px-Ash_vs_Team_Rocket_Deck_Kit.jpg

TeamRocketMimikyuGXAshVSTeamRocketDeckKit10.jpg
ec72d3765928e329454f63d63b92654c61177bc3_hq.jpg

Odds are no due to they syncing is with japan and that's part of a block which rotated.

xwattzy

Head Small Brain
NONONO I saw the card in a promo picture from my Japanese facebook and it was the card and i was like hey 100 damage every turn to every bench thats somewhat broken dude. and thennnnn google did a decklist about how its winning in japan and I got sad

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
There is no Swampert GX in Japan and they're moving onto Pokemon V cards in December. I mean, it's possible Japan gets a new GX but unlikely?

We still have to get Caracosta and A.Sandslash somehow though, so it's likely those.

I know and that's a shame. I hate how Pokemon do this.