News 'Tapu Koko Figure Collection' in May!

fleshrum

Cephalophore
WOW I NEVER expected fates collide to be in this box... what a surprise... they never putt that anywhere...

Eitherway we'll probably get a pin collection or some other weird stuff here in europe instead of the cool figure. Rip us Europians.

on the figure collections

They've recently stocked older sets with figures here (Sweden). Latios, Groudon and Kyogre specifically, so old ones for sure, but I was floored to see figures at all. Maybe the regulations have changed?

Nyora

A Cat
I N E E D T H I S. Seriously though, in order to get my deck, Honchy, complete, im going to need 4 of these. I love the card, I love the figure, I love everything about this. GIMME! :0

TheBigE196

Aspiring Trainer
Going by the photo of the promo, it looks like the entire thing has the foil and not just the art?
Some older foils (more specifically from secret wonders) also have this, I'm fine with it as long as its sunspot/cosmos, those are the best foil types end of story

Don Pianta

Old man
on the figure collections

They've recently stocked older sets with figures here (Sweden). Latios, Groudon and Kyogre specifically, so old ones for sure, but I was floored to see figures at all. Maybe the regulations have changed?
Regulations definitely didn't change, it was probably individual sellers importing American versions of the product for sale.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Love the card, the figure is cool, what's not to like? Hope it has Guardians Rising boosters but I think the likelyhood of that is well below 0.25% :/
EDIT: Looked at the box more closely, TWO GUARDIANS RISING! ME WANT!

liury

Aspiring Trainer
WOW I NEVER expected fates collide to be in this box... what a surprise... they never putt that anywhere...

Eitherway we'll probably get a pin collection or some other weird stuff here in europe instead of the cool figure. Rip us Europians.
They always put fates collide in their new boxes: mimkyu, Kingdra, its because its an underselling set and they want people to open it more