Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK

• Very Good!

• Total voters

waterblast

Aspiring Trainer
Do you think that the combo "Tangrowth Sceptile" is good? Why or Why not? People who have play tested this deck please tell me your experience!

Note: Tangrowth has Eratta - Amount of energy instead of Amount of Energy Cards

Why do you have to make a poll for everything? Without an argument, there's no point anyway, so people who only vote without explanation will mess up the poll.

Anyway, the deck is...OK, but lacks something. That something generally being speed. Yes, sniping for 20xenergy is fun. But in order to do real damage, you still need 4 energy on him. Add that Fire weak and well, that explains it all.

The thing I hate about sniping decks. They hit the weak bench, get some prizes but don't solve the main monster active ready to kill it anytime. Tangrowth lacks a main powerful attack to keep it alive. So loading energies onto it to snipe is useless if your opponent kills it one shot. Worse still, sceptile is useless in battle. Wait for leafeon lv.x. That might change the situation.

Good snipers I prefer to use are like magmortar and empoleon. They get rid of active as well.

good...but slow...you need basic energy...so boost can't help...scramble can't help too...

Ah waterblast. You wouldn't take my adivce would you?:p Unfortunately, like everyone's already mentioned, it has a weakness to fire. Sceptile has a really low amount of HP, so when sniped by Flame bluster, is dead as well.

Magmortar kills it, but, when/if we get cards from the JP DP5 in MD, Maggy might see less play.

magmortar will just kill the sceptile in play, and when sceptile gets ko, the whole concept of the deck is useless. But, if battling with non-fire pokemons, this cards can give a really good fight.

Exeggutor/Sceptile/Tangrowth.

It's err...Ok. But any fire deck kills it.

And Magmortar will NOT die next season. (Bronzong MT. ;D.)

no good because is slow in charging up. I sugest egg + scaptile is good because it can charge up fast on the 1st or 2nd turn with rare candy. with sceptile, egg can deel min up to 120 with just 3 G energy

since meta game have adventage tangela and the most of grass pokemon inside that tangela much bigger venasaur can do a better work even if dont snipe .

Two words:

Bad, Magmortar

when Magmortar finally slows down (around DP6 I'd say) then this deck will become playable.

Back