• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Talonflame-Serperior for the upcoming rotation

CradilyIsBae

Aspiring Trainer
Here is my deck idea for the upcoming season. I was going to play a Garchomp deck, but without Korrina, it will simply not work

Here is my Talonflame-Serperior deck

Pokémon (19)

4 Talonflame (STS)
4 Serperior (FCO)
2 Servine (FCO)
2 Snivy (FCO)
3 Vileplume (AOR)
2 Gloom (AOR)
2 Oddish (AOR)

Supporter (8)

3 Sycamore
2 Lysandre
2 N
1 Skyla

Item (24)

3 Forest of Giant Plants
4 Level Ball
3 Ultra Ball
4 Trainer's Mail
3 Revitalizer
2 Vs Seeker
3 Rare Candy
2 Float Stone

9 Leaf Energy

Any advice would be very welcome (the goal is to make vileplume and serperior as fast as possible, revitalizer recovers the basic)

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
How consistent is this deck? It looks in need of a stronger engine if you hope to get out the T1 Vileplume. Also, I don't think Vileplume and Serperior work well together. The main point of Serperior is to reuse the Servine Paralysis over and over again. To do that post-rotation, you'll need to put in 4 Devolution sprays (which you can't use under item lock).

CradilyIsBae

Aspiring Trainer
It is hard to make a turn 1 Vileplume in this deck, maybe I should just remove it entirely then

I have tested this deck quite a few times and I usually get both stage 2 on my bench by turn 2, but when Talonflame isnt in my starting hand, it is quite harder to do so

FierySplash

Aspiring Trainer
Here is my deck idea for the upcoming season. I was going to play a Garchomp deck, but without Korrina, it will simply not work

Here is my Talonflame-Serperior deck

Pokémon (19)

4 Talonflame (STS)
4 Serperior (FCO)
2 Servine (FCO)
2 Snivy (FCO)
3 Vileplume (AOR)
2 Gloom (AOR)
2 Oddish (AOR)

Supporter (8)

3 Sycamore
2 Lysandre
2 N
1 Skyla

Item (24)

3 Forest of Giant Plants
4 Level Ball
3 Ultra Ball
4 Trainer's Mail
3 Revitalizer
2 Vs Seeker
3 Rare Candy
2 Float Stone

9 Leaf Energy

Any advice would be very welcome (the goal is to make vileplume and serperior as fast as possible, revitalizer recovers the basic)
This deck has a lot of evolutions, so if you are going to keep the Vileplumes then you should add in two Wallys. If not then you should take the Vileplume line out and add a 2-2 Ariados line along with two Sceptile-EX(AOR7) as Sceptile-EX's Unseen Claw has synergy with special condition decks.

Changes:
- 3 Vileplume
- 2 Gloom
- 2 Oddish
+ 2 Spinarak
+ 2 Ariados
+ 2 Sceptile-EX(AOR7)
- 1 Level Ball
+ 2 Fighting Fury Belt