Talk Show of Pure Randomness (The dumbest jokes and the most evil things ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle101

Squirtle's over 9000!!!
What's the most evil thing that's happened to? What's the dumbest joke you've ever heard? We want to hear from you!

Jokes today from my Chem Teacher:

1. Horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Hey, why the long face?"

2. Guy walks into a bar. He then says, "OUCH!!"

3. What do you call a fish with no eyes?

Fssssssssssh.

Lamest jokes ever.

dmaster out.

I was walking in to my room, and my 2 year older sister than mine's plastic braclet was right where my foot was about to land, i stepped on it on accident, shattering it to 3 pieces, my sister saw that and yelled at me. When i was going to go to bed, i went into my room, on my pillowcase there was the most horrifying thing i have ever witnessed. My base, 1st edition mint charizard, laying on my bed in 3 pieces next to the pieces of braclet. With a note saying Good night.

so there are three men, in heaven, and there is only one rule in heaven. dont step on a duck! so the first man says, "i will never step on a duck" but he did. and the ugliest woman ever was handcuffed to his arm. the second man got curious and stepped on a duck, and an even uglier woman was handcuffed to his arm. the third man said he would never step on a duck, and he didnt, but one day, a beautiful woman was handcuffed to his arm. he said "oh what did i ever do to deserve such a beautiful woman?" the woman said, "i dont know, but i stepped on a duck! XD XD XD

Squirtle101 said:
Okay, new topic!

The weirdest outfit you've ever seen and the most awesome meal you've ever had!

Bjork's Swan outfit....it wins the thread. NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.

Ok...i'll tell you Evil.My cousin is....insane....he well....pushed me off the deck....and..Ouch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back