Symbol of memory and what characters should be in the finale.

Playerking95

What object will ash give dawn to remember her by and vice versa. Misty gave ash her lure and ash and may shared a ribbon. The name says it all.

RE: Symbol of memory.

Ash may get Dawn's Lunar Wing, but that is quite a random thing to remember someone by.

Maybe Dawn gives him her hat!...no maybe ash already has something to remember her by, his buizel that they traded

Umm well I am not quite sure what Dawn should actually give Ash or Ash give to Dawn. There probably has to be something that symbolizes their friendship. Though to really find out what Dawn gives to Ash or vice versa we have to find out in the last episode of the series. As you may have seen the preview of the last episode Piplup runs away which probably means that most of the episode is chasing Piplup and making it understand. So there might be a possibility that Ash won't receive anything from Dawn at all. There has to be something that Dawn could give to Ash or Ash to Dawn or probably Brock will give Ash or Dawn something that symbolizes their travels together and their friendship.

Say what? ^

Anyways maybe Ash gets to keep Dawn's hat? What about Brock? He's leaving too you know and its been more than 3 seasons he travelled with Ash.

Haha i know it's weird but i can't think of anything else, sorry. Brock can give ash one of his medicines you know like full restore.

Or Brock can give him his saucepan or pot that he used to make food for them even yhough he had a small bag and somehow fit everything XD

Well Brock will give Ash something that they have had for a long time. I am guessing that Brock gives Ash some medicine for his Pokemon and some food for their journey. I have seriously no clue what Dawn could give to Ash probably she can give something that is lying around her house. But one way to find out is if we just wait and see what happens in that episode.

@Renjil12: Didn't really think about that. Nice guess. Though there is a problem with that. Since Dawn's mom has worked really hard to get that ribbon she probably doesn't want to give it away. She might not want it anymore, but the ribbon signifies her hard work and trying to get that ribbon. So there might be a possibility that Ash gets it, but it doesn't really go under the friendship category since Dawn didn't really get that ribbon, her mom did.

Ah yeah true... What about Dawn giving her scarf to Ash because she has two scarfs, her normal one and her winter one

A scarf could work, but I don't see how that symbolizes their friendship, but probably symbolizes their adventures together throughout Sinnoh.

Also Sean you might have a pretty good idea. Dawn might actually give one of her capsules to Ash to take home. Since Dawn used many capsules in her competitions, she probably gives one to Ash to take along.

Wow great idea Sean
Maybe Dawn makes Ash a batch of poffins for his Pokemon and Brock makes some Gateau for them or Brock gives ash one of his recipies for soup in the future, then ash gives the recipie to Dento and he does all the cooking in the series XD.

if im right im so awsome
and ash gets something that he dose not know but then lears about it then gets it
he didnt know what mistys lure was
he didnt know what a ribbon was at the beaging of hoenn
and he didnt know what a capsul or seal was

Wow great theory Sean, I would be suprised if you were right, then we would have two psychics on this forum XD

Yeah I am guessing Ash will get food from Brock. Probably a capsule from Dawn since Sean has a nice theory going on. Nice observation Sean.

The capsule idea is a good one because as Sean had stated, Ash at first didn't know what it was like the other times he didn't know what ribbons were either for the competition and then he soon found out after actually being there.

Back