• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Sylveon-gx Tank

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
##Pokémon - 11
* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 3 Sylveon-GX
* 1 Flareon AOR 13
* 1 Jolteon AOR 26
* 1 Vaporeon AOR 22

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 3 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98
* 2 Enhanced Hammer PHF 94
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Lillie SUM 122
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 3 Max Potion BKP 103
* 2 N FAC 105
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Assault Vest BKT 133
* 2 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 1 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 124
* 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 149
* 1 Field Blower

##Energy - 10

* 6 Fairy Energy 9
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

The goal of this deck is to get Sylveon-gx out first turn and use Magical Ribbon to setup and also to get cards to disrupt your opponent. Once setup, you can start to use Fairy Wind for 110 or 220 hitting for weakness with the eeveelutions. This deck should play similarly to quad Lapras, but just better because you can pick any 3 cards you want, instead of just drawing three. I know there is N, but doesn't mean you will always have N, and just being able to use it once without it getting disrupted can help so much.

Another strategy with this deck is just keep using Magical Ribbon and setup and then when the opponent has a few cards setup, you Lysandre up a Shaymin or Hoopa, and then you parallel and then use your GX attack to take two Pokemon off the board. This can be crazy combo and really set them back and then you can use Team skull Grunt or N your opponent to really mess them up.

I'm thinking either get rid of a Max Potion and take another Hex or other supporter to help. I like the two Assault vest, but can change to float stone or another item card like a second blower or a 2 team skull grunt.

Unless you want to run it with Aromatisse in Expanded I would absolutely drop the Max Potions. Some sort of retreat assist, possibly Fairy Garden and definitely Escape Rope. Also only hitting for 110 you will probably need to tech in choice band for the beefy GX's though you can get around it with Weakness, Lysandre, and Plea GX.

My suggestions:
-3 Max Potion
- 1 Team Rocket's Handiwork

+1 Bridgette
+2 Escape Rope
+1 Choice Band (Find a way for more, maybe -1 Ultra Ball)

Yeah makes sense you plan on attacking to get rid of the max potions, and just add a switch card and a choice band.

Back