Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Our SWSH12 set following Lost Origin will release internationally on November 11th.
Prereleases will take place from October 29th through November 6th.
This means that despite Lost Origin releasing in September instead of August, the release schedule for upcoming sets will not be affected. A permanent shift is not occurring. It’s still unclear why Lost Origin is having a later release, but it could be related to factory production.
Our SWSH12 set should feature the cards from Incandescent Arcana and Paradigm Trigger as well as cut cards from Lost Origin. We should see cards like Alolan Vulpix VSTAR, Lugia, and more.
Following SWSH12 we’ll be getting a...

Continue reading...

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
That's interesting. So, that means that we can probably still expect Scarlet & Violet base in February, and likely rotation on the same day.

Bunni

Aspiring Trainer
This will be the last true SWSH era set, excluding the special one. Should be interesting
Pretty sure the special set will wrap up Sword and Shield, having the best cards from that era like Arceus, Zacian, Eldegoss, Crobat, and other standouts while maybe also having things like the already revealed Zacian and Zamazenta VStar plus other VStar like for the Galar starters and Eternatus

Those are my predictions

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Lost Origin release date: 09/09/2022. 2+2+2=6. Flip the 9’s upside down, get rid of the 0’s and you have 666. Giratina is Satan confirmed.
He literally is the Satan of the Pokèmon world.Always has been my friend.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I legitimately cannot fathom that we're nearing the last sword and shield set. Time moves so fast, man....But I won't deny i am INSANELY excited for Scarlet and Violet sets. The day we see the starter evolution Vs will be cathartic!