SolidSnivy44

Big Boss
Swampert@Swampertite

Ability: Swift Swim

252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Speed

Jolly Nature

Ice Punch, Waterfall,

Earthquake, Power-Up Punch

I choose Swampert for a few reasons. First, Swampert is one of my favorite starters, and is a really decent pokemon. Swampert works with Politoed, and has a sky high speed stat in the rain thanks to Swift Swim. Waterfall is his main attacking move, and all the other moves are there for good coverage. Swampert has the Swampertite for it to gain the Swift Swim ability and a larger attack stat. Swamperts EVs are somewhat standard, except the 252 in speed. This is for him to reach his max speed potential with a jolly nature to back it up.

Politoed@Leftovers

Ability: Drizzle

4, HP 252 SpA, 252 SpD

Modest Nature

Scald, Helping Hand,

Ice Beam, Hidden Power Grass

Politoed is a perfect fit on this team, it is there to be a back-up special attacker, and can make Swampert a speedy beast. Politoed has standard EVs, because that’s all it really needs to help out. Politoed has the leftovers to help out with it’s frailty. Scald is his main attacking move, and helping hand is there to power up teammates moves.

Lapras@Assault Vest

Ability: Water Absorb

4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 SpA

Quiet Nature

Ice Shard, Freeze Dry,

Hydro Pump, Zen Headbutt

Lapras is a pokemon that is a really good mixed attacker, that can destroy big threats like Landorus T with Ice Shard, and can kill water types that are not expecting a Freeze Dry. I gave it the Assault Vest to be able to be more bulky than it already is. The EVs are standard. Lapras is already slow, and with the quiet nature, it makes it slower, but raises it’s good special attack stat. I gave Lapras Zen Headbutt for coverage. Freeze dry is for unsuspecting water types. Ice Shard is for Lando T, Hydro Pump is there to for an amazing stab move to finish it off.

Aegislash@Safety Goggles

Ability: Stance Change

252 Atk, 52 Def, 200 SpA, 4 SpD

Quiet Nature

Shadow Sneak,Sacred Sword,

Destiny Bond, Flash Cannon

Aegislash is a mixed attacker, with great coverage, and can hit hard. He is holding the Safety Goggles to not be affected by sandstorms or hail. Has mixed attacking EVs, and some defensive EVs. For Aegislash, the nature is to power up the Flash Cannon. He has Shadow Sneak for priority. He has Sacred Sword for good coverage. Destiny Bond is for when he is about to die, he can take an opponent down with me.

Torterra@Sitrus Berry

Ability: Shell Armor

252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 SpD

Careful Nature

Earthquake, Seed Bomb,

Sleep Talk,Rest

Torterra is a pokemon that I really love, and I don’t see in VGC. I want to change that and make him a VGC all-star. He is holding the sitrus berry, because an Ice Shard can almost kill it, and it needs to stay alive. He has standard EVs. I gave it rest for when the sitrus berry was already used, and Sleep Talk to use an Earthquake or Seed bomb while asleep. Earthquake is to take down big threats like a Mega Aggron, or an Aegislash. Seed Bomb is, in my opinion, a better choice to use than Wood Hammer, because that recoil sucks.

Haxorus@Life Orb

Ability: Mold Breaker

252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

Dragon Claw, Earthquake,

Rock Slide, Dragon Dance

Haxorus is an amazing physical attack stat, and can sweep levitating pokemon like Latios, Latias, Gengar, and Eelektross. He is holding the life orb to make his attacks super strong. His EVs are standard. He has Dragon Claw for STAB, and Earthquake to take advantage of Mold Breaker. Rock Slide is good to get both opposing pokemon, and Dragon Dance is there to raise speed and attack.

Back