Wi-Fi Trades SvN's Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SvN's brand new Player Thread.

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
LordDarkrai, no thanks, that is a terrible nature for Gengar =[

Bonsly, if you must insist, since you said a total of 4 shinies, Entei, Aipom, Beldum and...you can choose the last one ;]

Okay then, Aipom Beldum, Entei, and Mudkip. If thats okay. Whenever your ready to trade let me know. But I cant trade today or tommorow.

Well, Johto starters are what I mainly need. Well, Chikorita and Totodile anyway.

And anyway, thread has now been updated with my changed battle record :)p) and 2 new Crobat on display.

RE: SvN's "My Player" Thread

Do they have difference 0.o
So, is this okay trade for you?
I can't trade you before wednesday, unless I get lucky, so you have time to answer.

SvN, I am interested in this Pokemon:

dpmfa424.png

Naïve Nature
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
IVs: 21-22/31/30-31/x/8-9/31
Extra Info: Fake Out

You already know my Pokemon have horrible IVs, but I would trade one, or two of any of the Pokemon I have, that will be attached with the items you need. (EX: Salac Berry, Ganlon Berry)

I can't ever get a right natured Aipom, or even one with good IVs due to the fact that I lack a good IVed Ditto.

No I can't clone, but I really don't care about the items. I can just keep getting the item(Salac Berry), Pokemon Bonus Disk, not the other(Gallon Berry), but its fine with me.

I just checked the berry inventory, well my berry inventory, and I have 1 Salac Berry, but no Liechi Berry. So I need to fine a way to clone berries?

Yakkov said:
I just checked the berry inventory, well my berry inventory, and I have 1 Salac Berry, but no Liechi Berry. So I need to fine a way to clone berries?

Planting berries does help from time to time :Q

so what would you be willing to offer for the chikorita and totodile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back