SV scans

Status
Not open for further replies.

maineleader

Me gusta los Crobats
The SV scans should be in the format the other card scans are in. If I'm working you too hard, WPM, I'm sorry.

I don't really see what's the problem with it, but I guess we're all just used to the old way. The thing is the same with Arceus too.

Well the Arceus scans are rather new, so I can't blame WPM for that. But the SV scans are more than 2 months old.

Are there any ideas that someone posted yet? If there are, someone should send WPM a private message that would notify him.

maineleader said:
Are there any ideas that someone posted yet? If there are, someone should send WPM a private message that would notify him.

It's not important and WPM knows it. Anyway, the TCG scans still has the hyperlink to the page with SV.

Why does it matter? You think WPM can go around making every single thing in your life perfect? He can't he has family, freinds, College, HW, exams, that he was to worry more about than the scans being in a different format for you.

It's just as easy to find them the way they are. It doesn't really seem that big of a deal if they're in a vertical format rather than horizontal. Personally, I sort of like them the way they currently are laid out, because you can see them as a whole instead of as a list. I dunno, just a bit easier for me to find. But yeah, it's not that important. WPM has way better things to do than to change the format of scans lol.

Is there really a need to ask any more questions, maineleader? He'll get it done when he has time. If you want it done, do it yourself. It's as simple as that.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back