Surprise!

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
Those of you who have been here for a while will know that WPM has been working on some sort of surprise for pokebeach, starting a couple of years ago. In a rescent news story, he said this surprise would be ready real soon.

So, lets have a go at guessing it. My bets on a battle simulator- we only have shoddy which is well, shoddy, and netbattle which is really glitchy ATM.

Anyways, guess here :(

Guys, you are all blind. I know what he's going to do. He's going to change the site name to "Poopbeach".

/me bonks all of you on the noggin.

Galefail said:
Guys, you are all blind. I know what he's going to do. He's going to change the site name to "Poopbeach".

* Galefail bonks all of you on the noggin.

Ah! Of course! It was so simple! Ahhhh....

/me gets ready to draw Muk for the banner, if that's the case. xD

Ewww, Xous. ._.

I already posted and said it was going to be a brand spanking new card-dex.

dmaster out.

I say the surprise is... PIE FOR EVERYONE!!! PARTY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!

Lol no its going to be me as a mod >:D bwhaha- (ooops dont wanna blow my cover)

/me hides in a corner and finishes laugh -hahahaha!!

-CC >:D

Kevin Garrett said:
Fridge said:
So, lets have a go at guessing it. My bets on a battle simulator- we only have shoddy which is well, shoddy, and netbattle which is really glitchy ATM.
lol

no u D:

If its a small thing, then prolly a cardex like Dmaster said.

If he wuz lying, then its a battle sim D:

Hellooooooo, I told you guys it's obviously a pie party!(i'm only half sarcastic...B|)

red blastoise said:
I think the surprize was xous being a mod 0.o
or it was the userbar thing we all have now

Well, he said he'd been working on it for three years now, so... It wasn't either of those things. xD

-I've only been a member for a little over a year.
-I've only been working on the userbars for a few months (they'd have been done sooner, but I had other art to make).

I think the Canalave Libary was a surprise. A whole new section, or if it is new or just brought back, looks interesting.

Back