Supporters Showdown

Deoxys don't suck. They have the variety other Pokémon don't have. The only way they would suck was if the person didn't know how to use them.

I almost always use 4 Mary's req, because I hate to use stage2 and I love to use basics
other then that, in a non-ex deck with more then 1 evo line, I always use +1 celio and in change-power pokemon decks, I always use +1 Bill's maintanance

I like FieldWorker and steven's advice. I also like to use Mr.Stone's project. I think Maxie and Archie are also good cards if u use magma or aqua.

i don't like feildworker too much. helps your opponent too much.
then again, looks like i'll be using them for a bit longer. . .till i can get new cards to replace them with.
thnx.

fieldworker is actually pretty good in a stall deck like Polistall, since it wears down your Opponent's deck faster if they choose to.

and i forgot one i think. POR. i love it, 5 cards, no cost except shuffling your hand in. that's good IMO.

Arcanine out.

I dunno. I'm all about Celio's Network and Holon Mentor/Lass. I'm still trying to get used to using Holon Farmer instead of Pokemon Retriever due to rotation (PLEASE tell me that Retriever is being reprinted...) As for drawing cards, most of my decks run Stage 2s, so Mary's Request doesn't work for me. I usually use Holon Adventurer or TV Reporter and combo it with Power Tree or Dragonite, "negating" the cost of discarding.

As for Deoxys...the only decent one I've seen is the Metal one in Phantoms, simply because it can stall while you pump your bench up a bit. I'm not too fond of the other ones, even the exs. This one kid I went up against used them in his deck and I tore him apart because he couldn't use his Form Change power. Cut that off and Deoxys loses any goodness he may have had. Same goes with the Unowns.

RE:  Supporters Showdown

Lord9511 said:
Fieldworker: JUST 1 FRIGGIN' CARD!!!! Your opponent would draw that card sooner or later!!

Why make it sooner?

And come on Arcanine, Profesor Oak's Research is probably the WORST draw card in the format. It is inferior to Copycat and Rocket's Admin in ALL decks.

fieldworker is good ONLY in polistall , yeah, trust me coz im plying it!

fieldworker + copycat is good too! u get them draw card then copy them!

for other decks, i prefer steven's, admin ( sad it has only abt 1 month's of usage) , mentor, celio's, PETM, POR , copycat

but this metagame is slowing down as a lot of trainers nowdays are supporters

RE:   Supporters Showdown

Whicker said:
And come on Arcanine, Profesor Oak's Research is probably the WORST draw card in the format. It is inferior to Copycat and Rocket's Admin in ALL decks.
but there's really only 3 and the other 2 are godly. so come on, give it a break. plus admin'll be out soon so it's only got copycat to deal with. and what if the opponent has only 1 card? copycat = useless where POR will ALWAYS get you 5 cards.

it isn't great, but it's still good. plus 3rd out of 3 where the other 2 are awesome isn't that bad.

Arcanine out.

Back