Wi-Fi Trades SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! SPECIFIC BREEDING REQUEST (Garden Form Vivillon)

Super__Sonic

RANCH!
5026-5020-0557

Welcome to my trade thread. As to make this more organized than my last thread I have a few guide lines:

• 1. NO HACKS I do NOT want hacks at all. None of mine are hacked that I know of, so please keep this in mind. I will trade back if you find out a Pokemon I traded you is hacked.

2. If I am not online at the time we are scheduled to trade, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME I get email notifications sent to my phone so I do not forget. Please DO NOT PROFILE MESSAGE, as I will not get it.

3. Last but not least. Here is a legend for Pokemon I list in my Wants/Haves below:

HA (Hidden Ability). A letter will be assigned for sex (M for Male and F for female).

DW (Dream World) Yes I know it's the same thing, but I want to seperate what I get from Dream Radar in Gen 5 with what I have in Gen 6.

FL (Flawless) Pretty obvious

UT (Untouched/Trained) Again obvious.

I will add more as it comes, so stay tuned.

I own BOTH versions. X and Y. So if you want exclusives, ask and I'll do my best to locate them.

Wants:

Garden Form Vivillon 5 IV's Timid (High want)
Vivillon forms

Haves:

Gen 6:

Fletchling (HA) (3 FL (F) with Gale Wings)

All Kalos/Kanto Starters (with or without HA's)

Shiny Timid Eevee (NOT KALOS BORN, although why this is a problem to people I have NO idea)

For Specific 5 IV Pokemon please ask. I breed ALL the time so I may have something you want.

Most Mega Stones (ask)

HA (Hidden Ability) Haves

Ask. I'll check to see if I have it :)

Event Pokemon

Plasma Genesect [LV. 15] (NOT UT/ Berry Reset)
Event Jirachi (SMR2010) | Gentle Nature | NOT UT (Berry Reset EV's)
Event Dialga (SMR2013) Please ask for natures (I have 4)
Event Palkia (SMR2013) Please ask for natures (I have 5)
Event Giratina (SMR2013) Please ask for natures (I have 5)
Darkrai (FULL MOON ISLAND) LV 100. (I can Berry Reset upon request).
10ANN Lugia (Not UT) Berry Reset.
UT Japanese Event Rayquaza (Not sure of the event)
UT Plasma Deoxys
UT PERFECT 6 IV GMSTP Modest Celebi! Won't go cheap!
Shadow Tag Gothorita (I'll need to check if this one is UT or not).
SMR2013 Meloetta (Lax nature)
Event Zoroark |Quiet Nature| UT (Lostlorn Forrest)

Shinies!

FL Latias (Careful)
FL Latios (Docile)
Gastly (Naive)
Porygon - Z (Modest)
Crawdaunt (Naughty)
JPN Rayquaza
Golem (Calm)
Oshawott (Bashful)
Salamence (FL) (Naive) NOT KALOS BORN
Arcanine (Calm)
Gigalith
Deoxys (Don't know about this, it's probably hacked)
Darkrai (I'm like 90% sure its hacked) FL [ Timid ]
Joltik
Game Stop Dogs

Services Offered:

Cloning Pokemon.

Rules:

1. I will only clone your Pokemon once, unless I am asked to do more than one.

1a). Conjunction I will only do up to two clones of any given Pokemon

2. You must give me at least a day to clone the Pokemon.

Have fun!

Wait List (only 2 orders at a time please)

-

-

Breeding is open. Here are the rules:

1. You must have the nature you want on your Pokemon handy (my 6IV Ditto is Adamant).

1a. In conjunction to this rule, if you want me to breed Natures and IV's it will take longer. Keep this in mind if you do not have the desired nature.

1b. You must trade me the desired Pokemon you want for me to breed unless I have one handy. If I do not have the ability I will find one for you.

2. You must specify which IV's you want. I will only breed the number you want unless specified

3. IF you want Egg moves, let me know before hand as it will take time to get. If you have the Egg moves handy, this will be great. If you do not. Please note it will take time to get the IVs + Egg moves.

Have fun!

RE: SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! Looking for FC's With Sawsbuck and Cloyster

Currently working on Pent Flawless Monster Egg group parents and I have a Pent Flawless Overgrow Parent for Ivysaur. Also working on other Pents.

Updated Wants!

RE: SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! Looking for FC's With Sawsbuck and Cloyster

If you're interested, I just caught a shiny Sawsbuck. If you get a shiny that interests me, I'll trade it. I would love the Eevee.

RE: SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! FREE POKEMON!! (See thread for details)

Hegafire said:
If you're interested, I just caught a shiny Sawsbuck. If you get a shiny that interests me, I'll trade it. I would love the Eevee.

I like the sound of that. However that Eevee is stuck in my Gen 5 game (White 2). If you'd like I can wait and trade it to you when Bank is up in less than a months time.

The Eevee has a Timid nature. What nature does the Sawsbuck carry?

Super__Sonic said:
Hegafire said:

I like the sound of that. However that Eevee is stuck in my Gen 5 game (White 2). If you'd like I can wait and trade it to you when Bank is up in less than a months time.

The Eevee has a Timid nature. What nature does the Sawsbuck carry?

Sorry, I'm not sure, as I traded it to a friend because you didn't respond. I might be able to get it back and check, but I'm unsure.

I have a protean forsake and some shines you might want for that eevee. Is it female, if not, forget it.

Daenordus said:
I have a protean forsake and some shines you might want for that eevee. Is it female, if not, forget it.

Its stuck in my Gen 5, but the Eevee is female, and an RNG clone. Are you still interested?

I'm interested in Celebi once the bank is released.

I see that you're looking for a FC with Sawsbuck in the Friend Safari. I happen to have that!!! I'm Grass with Sawsbuck, Gogoat, and I forget the other one, but my FC is 0645-7177-3611

Bump with new wants. Will update haves on Saturday!

RE: SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! Looking for FC's (SEE THREAD)

Hey, I have a Cubchoo. I'd be interested in a Spiritomb, with or without HA. I also have a water safari with Bibarel, Gyarados, and Poliwhirl. If interested, is there a specific gender, nature, or ability --or is it for pokedex completion?

Oi Sonic, what IVs are on your Phantumps?

momoxmomo said:
Hey, I have a Cubchoo. I'd be interested in a Spiritomb, with or without HA. I also have a water safari with Bibarel, Gyarados, and Poliwhirl. If interested, is there a specific gender, nature, or ability --or is it for pokedex completion?

I wouldn't mind the HA if you got it. And I'm very happy you have a Water Safari :3

Also female would be great, but male is cool too thanks to Ditto now.

PokeChimpo said:

Currently working on that. I could see what I can do about breeding you one. Just let me know what you want (within reason of course), and we can work out a deal.

Super__Sonic said:
momoxmomo said:

I wouldn't mind the HA if you got it. And I'm very happy you have a Water Safari :3

PokeChimpo said:

Currently working on that. I could see what I can do about breeding you one. Just let me know what you want (within reason of course), and we can work out a deal.

I need a Harvest Phantump/Trevenant female, with at least 4IV's and Impish.

Super__Sonic said:
momoxmomo said:

I'm unsure about the HA. How do I check that? And I can probably trade tonight or tomorrow.
Edit: I don't think it has HA. It's ability says Snow Cloak.

Right now I'm having difficulty with breeding a Careful with 4-5 31's

Is there possibly a way we could do that? Or is Impish a must? If that is in fact the case I'll let you know when I have one.

Super__Sonic said:
Right now I'm having difficulty with breeding a Careful with 4-5 31's

Is there possibly a way we could do that? Or is Impish a must? If that is in fact the case I'll let you know when I have one.

I guess that would work until I breed a better Impish myself. What are the IVs?

So far I have at least 1 with 5 and female. Then I have a few 4's missing HP or Attack.

momoxmomo said:
Super__Sonic said:

I'm unsure about the HA. How do I check that? And I can probably trade tonight or tomorrow.
Edit: I don't think it has HA. It's ability says Snow Cloak.

Yeah. Swift Swim is the HA. Right now I'm stuck with no availabilty. Work and various other things are eating my time.

I'll PM you when I'm finally free

Back