DPPt/HGSS SuperMatt's My Player Thread-a-Roo

SuperMatt142

aka @FossilJockeyMG
MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 2620 9087 2322
AIM: SuperMattMan142
Contact Time: Varies. Look for me on Aim or PM me and we can discuss.

MY HAVES/WANTS (A special note: All my stuff is legit, and I want anything you offer me to be as well. Clones are ok, but I won't accept offers for hacked pokemon or items.)

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

Jirachi (Many different Natures because I have 3, one on each game. From Colosseum bonus disc. Can get more.)
LV: All are Lv 5
Attacks: Confusion, Wish, Rest

Deoxys (2..both are Bashful, from Houston Event)
LV: 100
ATK Deoxys Attacks: Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Psycho Boost, Extremespeed
DEF Deoxys Attacks: Toxic, Cosmic Power, Nightshade, Psycho Boost
Special note: One has Evs geared more toward DEF and the other has Evs for SpAtk. Both have been maxed out in PokeBlocks and have several ribbons including one for clearing Mt. Battle's 100 trainer challange.

Celebi (Serious, from JAA Atlanta)
LV: 70
Attacks: Baton Pass, Future Sight, Ancientpower, Perish Song
Special note: Never used

Mew (Mild, from TRU Event)
LV: 10
Attacks: Pound, Transform, Ice Beam, Solarbeam
Special Note: If you want I can change these to rarer moves by using the XD Mew Tutor.
Special note: Never used

Shiny Linoone (Bashful, from EB Games Event)
LV: 50
Attacks: Covet, Rock Smash, Strenth, Dig
Special note: Can remove HM moves if you wish. Comes with Liechi Berry.

Latios or Latias (Depends on the one you want, Nintendo Power E-Card Event)
LV: 50
Attacks: Whatever they have when you catch them...
Special note: Comes with Soul Dew, I only have one of each currently but if more ppl want them I can always reset my Ruby and Sapphire or clone to get more.

Lugia (Hardy, Pok?n XD)
LV: 55
Attacks: Psycho Boost, Earthquake, Featherdance, Recover
Special note: Comes with Petaya Berry. I'm playing thru XD again to get another with a different nature.

Ho-oh (Naughty, Pok?n Colosseum)
LV: 100
Attacks: Aerial Ace, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Sacred Fire
Special note: Comes with Ganlon Berry

Also trading any of the advange gen legendary one off pok?n like Groudon, Kyogre, etc if you need it as well as pok?n infected with the Pok?s. I also have the 10 yr Anniversery Pokémon that I got when I went to get Celebi (ex: Umbreon, Raikou, Alakazam, etc) they aren't special outside of the fact that thier original trainer is 10 Aniv for 10th Anniversery, but I am willing to trade some of them that I have doubles of. I'm going to leave clones of each of these pokemon on my GBA should many people want them I can always get more.

POKEMON I WANT=======================

Shiny Aerodactyl (I'd give anything here for a Female with Pressure...I might even give more than one.)
Shiny Vulpix
Shiny Sandshrew
Manaphy (or Manaphy Egg preferred)
Dialga
Any other Shiny
Mew, Celebi, or Deoxys with a Different nature than the one's I have
Pokemon XD Electabuzz with a Jolly Nature, no previous training

*Although these are the Pokémon I specifically want, I'm not unreasonable. If you make a good offer I'll consider it.

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
Master Ball
Rare GBA Berries
Lucky Egg
Stick
Thick Club
Light Ball
Soul Dew

ITEMS I WANT=========================

Don't Care...PP Max would be useful tho.

RECORDS:

WINS (0 so far)

* Against _____, 0/0/0000, 0 on 0

LOSSES (0 so far)

* Against _____, 0/0/0000, 0 on 0

Oh yea, I have all 386 so any other pokemon you need I can get for you as well. What you trade me for them will depend on the rarity of whatever u are requesting from me.

I would love the Thick Club, and unfortunately I only have legit pokemon, of the first two generations. I do have several items / any pokemon from the first two (minus the event pokemon) that I'd be willing to trade.

Hey, I don’t see you on AIM much, so I thought I’d mention that I am ready. Oh, and can you switch Deoxys’s Forme to Normal before we trade?

SuperMatt~
Will you trade me a Lugia and a Mew for my Lv. 41 Celebi w' a Timid Nature, and my lv. 100 Deoxys w' a modest nature?
pm me if you want to trade.

Gallade2512
PS~If you want my info, there is a lnk to my thread in my sig. :D
Thanks Alot!

Back