Writing Superhero Member story thing? Chapter 2 Is up People :)

RE: Superhero Member story thing? Prologe has been made again!

She saw Wicked!!! Awesome! Rotom will have Plasma Swords? That will be fun. If I do something impossible, who will die? I couldn't understand the last part of your post very well.

Good luck with the story. It sounds like you have a plan.

Thats kinda thw whole idea!

WOW, cool. This is going to be awesome, great job!!!

Cheers going behind beacuse of Homework!

[Name] Danny
[Godd or evil]Gooood :p
[what pokemon do you want your suit based around] What else?! Chimchar! :D
If its not too late

-CC

It's not too late, I believe he's just lazy. :p

Corect MAgma King I'm just to lazy, but today now as we speak I'm getting my cat (me) to write it :)

Sorry it took so long but her's chapter 1!
Bleeding rooftops

Marc came in through the heavy oak door being greeted by a smell of socks and cheese and onions crisps. He pulled back his hood and took off the soggy shoes. He dialled the same number that he would do every day, the pizza number. Marc ordered an American hot pizza. The best choose of them all he thought. “Yea, hello please could I buy a pepperoni pizza” Said Marc into the telephone. “It should come in about 50 minutes” Said a cool female voice. What was that voice thought Marc? He sat down on the lumpy chair and wondered what the female voice was for. Marc lived in a bungalow that was basic and not very nice. It sometimes would groan when he would shut a door or something. : Oh yea that’s it, the female voice is there because Pizza Express have changed their phoning service” Marc said to himself. Marc thought that Pizza Express was so popular that they had to have a robot to serve them as too many people had ordered.

Umptuck was on the floor bleeding to death with no one to help or notice him; for everyone thought that he was getting ready for the big event tomorrow. Nasda was typing in some words and numbers on the generator; after all she was going to get her revenge on Pokebeach. Nasda will show how Pokebeach has affected her, even if it did mean to blow up the entire city and probably the realm! CLICK when in a cable into the generator. Her eyes were reflecting, evil, poisonous and they had gone a not rich purple but a horrid deep mysterious purple. She spread out her wings still holding the cable, then she smashed the glass wall of the building, for the building was one of the most modern buildings in Pokebeach. Rain gushed in from the glass and went round Nada’s feet making the yellow and black paintwork now a murky brown. She jumped out the window, jets shooting out petrol as she climbed up to the top of the building. The cable was about 3 meters long making it just about long enough to reach up at the top of the lab. Whilst inside the lab a very cold and blood stained and shaking Umptuck stood up. He reached for the knife in his chest and pulled it out with all his might, muscle flew out and flopped on the lab’s floor. He looked around quickly knowing that soon he would die from blood loss. Umptuck saw the glass smashed so he staggered over there being careful not to release anymore rich blood. He could see Nasda flying up there, it was a horrible sight for the professor as he had made her and seen her grow up (>_<). He let go off his stomach and started to climb up the cable, Umptuck’s slit in his stomach was expanding more red blood was gushing out splattering the windows below. He didn’t know why he was doing it he just wanted to see what his apprentice was doing. He was surprised that no one had seen him and called the police.

The fact is that some person by the name of: DF111: had phoned up. : DF111: was a small and scrawny hair with draping black hair, in fact he was new to the beach and had grown hugely popular with the citizens of Pokebeach. DF had a coat on that was made of cotton, the rain was splashing on his face and joined lines on his freckles like dot to dot. His hair was shiny in the water. He did not know what was about to happen to him.

Nasda finally reached the top and went on the top of the roof, not knowing that Umptuck was right behind her climbing up the cable. Nasda plugged in the cable bringing Umptuck up to the roof as well. Umptuck hid behind a rock on the roof and got out a laser gun that he had been working on. “So now if I put in the calculations into this generator” Nasda was standing round a generator that she had made in the night when Umptuck was fast asleep. The generator was glass and inside was dark green fluids that were swirling round. “Finally it’s complete, using the energy from the nuclear generator that that old fool made, it will power up my machine!”
“A original combo, but isn’t it a bit James Bondy”

“Oh you’re still alive are you?”

“In fact I’m more alive than ever” He pointed the gun at Nasda, the pink casing of it loaded with plasma. He shot, Nasda got it but the bullet just hit Nada’s paintwork and left a minor scratch. Nasda’s arms opened up and there they were machine guns. The machine guns were black, blacker then Nada’s paintwork. She shot 5 times and he fell to the floor, she shot him another 5 times on the head. Now he was finally dead. Just set the timer to 11:00 tomorrow morning, for this was the time of the event of the ceremony of the nuclear energy saving event. But it was now with a twist. Nasda jumped off of the roof, she didn’t care if she’s now dead she’s got what she wanted.

: Df111: saw Nasda fall off the roof, he ran round the side of the lab thinking that it was a human, he was wrong. Df111 saw now a pathetic yellow and black robot on the floor with purple electricity flowing around it. He ran home no knowing that on top of that roof a elderly man’s blood was getting mixed in with tarmac and rain making it go brown.

RE: Superhero Member story thing? Chapter 1 has been made again!

lol nice ^_^
“A original combo, but isn’t it a bit James Bondy”
I loled at that ^^

Well, it appears that Nasda really dislikes Pokebeach. Who could guess that a robot's psyche could be so scarred? Who knew that robots had a psyche? Well, my theory that Nasda would bring all of the super villains together has been shattered like the glass of the lab. *Sigh* Now I have to theorize exactly what will happen at 11:00 am. That should be exciting.

Keep writing!

Thanks a lot guys, you will all be heroes and some even mutatans. Thanks for the support!

Great job with the chapter. I wonder what will happen next?
I can't wait to see my character in it! :D

Excellent first chapter! Howcome everybody's getting elevator voices now? XD

~Magma King~ said:
Excellent first chapter! Howcome everybody's getting elevator voices now? XD

Thats just so so you think that it's actuall Nasda.

I really like the chapter its awsome I know I say that a lot but I only say it if I actually mean it :p and yeah its a bit sickly but ya know its cool.

Cheers, thanks a lot even though I did make you write this at gumpoint, sorry about that. You can have your pet cat back again :p

Are you going to post on this? Please don't lock this mods.He is working on it. Maybe.

[Name] Toxic
[Godd or evil] Evil
[what pokemon do you want your suit based around] Toxicroak

I know it might be too late to join, but I willing to be in this story. So, if you want me, take me! Please, I beg you! You can use me a evil guy in the coming chapters, please?
*Looks at Darc Marc with the cutest face he can possibly put on*

valk said:
Are you going to post on this? Please don't lock this mods.He is working on it. Maybe.
Thanks I'm just working on it yes, please don't lock it. Thanks dude for risking your warning level for this story ^__^. Yes right at this moment I'm writing a list of all the pokemon that you can't be and starting chapter 2!

May I join?

Name: TorterraBoy
Good/Evil: Good!
Pokémon: Guess

Back