Super Smash Bros. (normal version for N64)

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
How can i unlock all the characters and seacret stages?
Whats you fave character?
Mine is Pikachu :D

To get Ness, beat Master Hand on Normal difficulty with only 3 lives maximum. There's only 1 secret stage, and to get it you must play for 50 hours (total, not straight) or something like that.

iVe unlocked Mushrom Kingdom.
You dont have to play 50 hours, you only need to complete he game with all 8 original character.
Still no Ness...

I play Super smash bros for N64, not for Gamecube SSB Melee...
Snes is so hard to get... He defited my pikachu in a half minute...

For jigglypuff beat the game on any difficuly and any bumber of lives.
For luigi beat target test 1 with ALL 8 original characters.
For captain falcon beat the game less than 20 minutes. ( recommend using pikachu or yohi and throw opponents as fast as you can except for the giant guys. You will have to fight them and hope you get a hammer.)
For ness the HARDEST guy to get beat the game on normal or higher with ONLY 3 lives and here is why it is the hardest part to get him. You CANNOT CONTINUE if you do you will have to start over. I did it with yoshi and kept on using his pound the ground attack down+B and I had all my lives and I lost all of them by the time I got to samus and from metal mario on I got ness with only 1 life left. That means I beat metal mario the porygon team the master hand and ness ALL with only one life left and I did it on normal on july 18 2001 and I was at my friends house and he got me as far as metal mario and I finished it off with only 1 life left. That is why he is so hard and I will never forget it.:)

EDIT If you beat the platform test after beating the target test you will get the sound test and make sure you do this with ALL 8 original characters and if you play on all levels in VS mode with all 8 original characters you will unlock a secret mario bros stage with the original music from the game and a couple of pipes and plants and also a pow you can hit 3 times to launch your opponents off stage and if you have the hammer you can trap your opponents on the left side because the bricks above your head will stop your foe from flying off the stage and the level is perfect for pikachu too.:)

I like pikahu. He is the best and in the 2nd one I use game and watch yoshi and sometimes pikachu but rarely because he moves to fast for me.:)

AWSSOME!
I got Ness!!!
NOw i have all 12 caharcters and a secreat stage...
Is there anything other to get?

You can get wario by changing mario's costume to yellow and you can get other charcters by doing this trick with the other characters.:)

Use the c buttons on the controllers next to A and B.:)

The yellow buttons or you can click on the yellow Icons.:)

Back