Votes: 34 87.2%
  • No, I didn't

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Super Shop!!!

hey i was wondering if i could get a banner made
the pictures are: umbreon ex arcanine ex and mightyena ex and it says dark fire will pwn all please and thank you

Ill handle this, the finished project will be posted in the banner section of Andy's Super Shop Forum (click on the pic in my sig)
EDIT: It's done, go check it out.

i was wondering if someone could make me a trainer card with 3 shiny umbreons and 3 regular umbreons the name n00b pwner the trainer
sapphire2.png
and the badges are the kanto set with a dark background and one of each umbreons behind her
and the umbreon sequence is shiny, non-shiny, shiny
non-shiny, shiny, non-shiny
plz and thanx

I want a Trainer Card with this:

Pokemon Trainer: Nintendo Jr
Trainer Style: The Psychic Trainer
Badges: Ruby/Sapphire
Pokemon in this placement:
Mewtwo Deoxys(normal) Dialga
Mew Lugia Kyogre
Favorite Pokémon: Azumarill
Background:The same that have Junichi

Byes and thanks

Banner:
What you want:
Team Aqua Logo behind Archie, then two tcg pics of kyogre (don't care witch ones). Can you make the backround look like water? Thanks much!

Words:
Top- Team Aqua Spy
Bottom- What's hiding under the water?

Thanks again!

Hey, I don't know if you can do this and if not it's perfectly okay, but if you could make a fusion of a Yoshi and a Cubone that would be awsome!!!

-Yoshi-Cubone-

When is Destiny Hero Dogma going to get his? he asked about a week ago! (sorry if i sounded rude)

Mewtwo_93 said:
When is Destiny Hero Dogma going to get his? he asked about a week ago! (sorry if i sounded rude)

Yeah you did, and thats not your problem.  Well with so many TC being requested and A-ex not making them I'm going to have to close the shop for a short time.

All request after this post will be denied. I can't get any of these done until SUnday, because of other thigns.

When you ask for a trainer card...Please check the first post on a thread to see what information the maker requires you to give (e.g. what 6 Pokemon you want, etc.).

hey can you make me a Banner for my clan PokeDude???? I had one, but for some odd reason it wont show up anymore it has that red X. Anyways I need an upgrade. I want a Red Banner with sweet Black Letters saying

The Pokemon Masters

With 2 eather MasterBalls or PokeBalls on the sides.

LMK If its possible.

-Black Rayquaza

Okay i already got my trainer card but can you still make Sabsol?
Parts:
Sableye: Head
Absol: Body, Horn thing on side of head

Back into business Andyman. So, what's my first Request that I'm suppose to do?

Destiny Hero Dogma said:
Form for Trainer Cards:pink Purple And White
Badges: None
Pokemon: Sandslash, Parukia, Suicune, Kyogre,  
Sprite Decrip: Like Ash But The Hat Is Off And A Black Cape And He Is Wearing The Same Thing But Black Like The One Above
Name: Shadow
Backround; Green Purple And Black With Parukia In The Middle
Shinies?: Mewtwo Star, Mew Star

This one? Ok, I can get it done by tomorrow. Anyway, Mewtwo_93, please stay out if you have nothing better to say. We are TRYING to finish all requests. So, no need to post if you ARE NOT going to request. What WE do doesn't concern you. I've requested before and didn't get it for 2 months. I waited, but, I don;t understand how HIS Patience can affect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back