Super Mario 3D Land

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
A bit late for this topic I guess. Who has this game? I wanted to make a topic because this is one of my favorite 3DS games. I just got a five star profile (not shiny, I plan to make it shiny when I want to restart the game) but I got stuck on S8-Crown. Aside from that, what do you think the hardest level is? Discuss!

I do agree, world S8-Crown was the hardest level in the game. One thing I have to complain about this game though is that I beat it the same day that I bought it. I know that there are Special worlds and all, but the main game should have been much longer. Anyone agree?

This game was so ridiculously easy. If I had been able to fit a whole day of playing in, I would have beat the whole thing by now. I'm already on S3, and I'm finding it as easy as 1-1.

Other than that, the graphics are fantastic and the stage designs look great. It's a very addicting game once you start playing it. The Street Pass and Spot Pass thing doesn't make a difference either way, but it's still a cool addition.

All in all, Super Mario 3D Land was easy, but entertaining.

@Dewtzel: Beat it a while ago actually with Mario too (his jumps are weaker than Luigi's) and got the Gold Flag too. The trick is to use the Stone Tanooki suit to beat Boom-Boom and Pom-Pom (ground pound every time so that your misaimed jumps won't cost. Speaking of which, beat Pom-Pom first.) And get past the fire while on the arrow platform.

@The Yoshi: I thought that too, but once you get to like s6 or s7 it gets tough. It's easier than most Mario games (makes 64 look like DK Country Returns >_> ) but it's still fun. I'd rather have this diffuculty than Wii, although it was easy until past W8.

Back