Sunday, 7/22, ATM Rock Review, More Lucario Clips, Pokemon Showcase

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
S.Suikun said:
While the BF intro is better than anything 4Kids could put out, seeing as how the footage isn't sped up tenfold, it's far too short, cutting out many good parts of Spurt (Sceptile vs. Aerodactyl, for example). This is, of course, assuming this is the real intro being used for the dub's season 9.

Remember they use parts from episodes to create the intro from that season and I am sure it will change before it airs in the fall and they are now doing it like the japanese do. That is what I have heard from here anyway.:)

Pokeyug

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone notice besides me that in the new theme, Pokemon is pronounced wrong. Its supposed to be pronounced Pok-ay-mon, not Pokeemon!!! These people cant even pronounce the name of the company they work for!!!! 4kids always made sure that the singers that work for them NEVER make a mistake like that!!!!!!

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Sunday, 7/22, ATM Rock Review, More Lucario Clips, Pokemon Showcase

Angry_Altaria said:
What? Did that lady who was introducing that other lady call Pokemon "PokemAn"?? Oh, no...=(

LOL, I noticed, I hope that she's not part of PUSA!

As for the Pokeemon thing in the theme song, personally, I don't know how that name is pronounced anymore! LOL!!!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokeyug said:
Does anyone notice besides me that in the new theme, Pokemon is pronounced wrong. Its supposed to be pronounced Pok-ay-mon, not Pokeemon!!! These people cant even pronounce the name of the company they work for!!!! 4kids always made sure that the singers that work for them NEVER make a mistake like that!!!!!!

There a lot of people who call it pokeemon even CN and YTV in canada call it that. They just don't prononce it right.:)

masterryanx

N
Bonsly sounds kinda weird, but the other two are fine with me though.

Wow, I haven't seen anything like that on TV since Ruby and Saphire came out. OO