Sunday, 7/12, Worlds 2007 Results

Aspiring Trainer
I was pretty sure that the two would be the only things at worlds. I was sadly mistaken. (If anyone has videos of the better matches, I'd love to see them.)

I think the Finnish kid won in a fit of rage over the climate change. Finland to Hawii, that would suck.

Setosama

Mew Trainer
Where can i find the decklists before the WT07 decks are released... i'd like to know what people ran there!

Whipp3r

Aspiring Trainer
Tom Roos wasn't playing Flygon ex LM like it says on the front page, he played Speed Spread. :)

Mewstor

Pokémon Professor
Congrats Tom!!!! Finland is again proved to be one of the #1 countrys in Pokémon TCG!!!! Wohoo!!!

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
Well, I'm glad Europe won an age group, and it happens to be Masters. Congratulations to Tom Roos, Jeremy Scharff-Kim and Jun Hasebe.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I though Yamato would win this after I heard he got to the semis, but, well, yeah.

Anyhow, I like the fact that Europe won, but the countries, the top10 of Europe could go to worlds, most of them were Danish or Finlandic (?), I have a friend in Seniors who was 1st of Belgium and I think even of most of its neighbors, but was 11th or 12th or something, with like 9 Denmarkers and Finlanders in front of him, which basically just means that they have A LOT more tourneys, which is probably the main reason why I think the current points-based system is terrible... Not that I have anything against Denmark or Finland, though.

And a Tom winning worlds just confirms the fact that people named Tom are superior :p

Absolutions winning is pretty cool, with all those Mario and Ambush decks around, an ex-deck still wins :p (should have been a rough deck, though...)

No Jeremy Maron up there, though, wow.

butlerforhire

Custom User Title!
Yes, Tom did play Absolutions, and yes, it is a deck that combines Eeveelutions (with an emphasis on Jolteon ex) and Absol ex. The version he was playing also had Mew ex, according to what I saw in the video footage over at the Worlds 2007 mini-site.

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
i liked the usage of speed empoleon in the seniors division. the guy who got second in the masters division sorta messed up. why did he play all his castforms?!