Sunday, 6/18, New Furthest Ends Info (Spoilers), New Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
I have a pressing question. Is there any chance at all that Gardevoir's attack was slightly miss translated? It says you MAY move the energy. How can you have an attack that does 80 automatically for 3 energy? Won't the world explode from the extreme brokenness?

bangiras

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
TRUK, can you post/PM me a link to your source? I might be able to make out the garbled text. (Plenty of practice squinting at scans 9_9)

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
I doub there is a mistake. It is a ST.2 EX and that 2 prizes penalty must be a comprimise for something or other (like a strong attack or Power).

Everybody know Tyranitar EX (UF)? 70 for 3 Energy and you discard the top of your opponents deck. Armaldo EX can also do 100 for 3 Energies.
I know you hate brokeness but at this point it is unikely it will changed.

Oh, and some EXs we are practically BEGGING for include Ludicolo EX, Pidgeot EX, Machamp EX, Nidoking/queen EX and Alakazam EX.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Sunday, 6/18, New Furthest Ends Info (Spoilers), New Articles

Veyatii said:
I doub there is a mistake. It is a ST.2 EX and that 2 prizes penalty must be a comprimise for something or other (like a strong attack or Power).

Everybody know Tyranitar EX (UF)? 70 for 3 Energy and you discard the top of your opponents deck. Armaldo EX can also do 100 for 3 Energies.
I know you hate brokeness but at this point it is unikely it will changed.

Oh, and some EXs we are practically BEGGING for include Ludicolo EX, Pidgeot EX, Machamp EX, Nidoking/queen EX and Alakazam EX.
70 for 3 is not broken because it can't 2HKO any stage 2 ex's. Yeah, Tyranitar can but it needs some Darks on it, which I always place:p. The fact is that doing 80 for 3 BASCIC, let me say that again, BASIC Energy cards is just broken. Armaldo takes Basics but it does 70. Tyranitar does 70 and even though it is dark, it takes 2 types of Energies to attack (Fighting and Dark). With Gardevoir, you can just attach 3 BASIC Energy cards, which are so easy to play, and automatically do 80 a turn which NOTHING will be able to resist in 2 turns.

I like brokeness and that's why I play Tyranitar ex. It has some of the most brutal attacks in the game but it has horrid weaknesses and it's hard to set up. The only thing Gardevoir has to worry about is Psychic and Grass which are rarely seen.

Does this clear anything up?

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Doesn't Hariyama EX do 80 for 3? Why is this game-breaking NOW?

Let's face it, we've all seen upcoming cards and got nuts over them, labeling them broken. In most cases, the cards have come out, showed some promise, done alright, but never ruled the format. If the future format is anything like this format, even cards like Mew EX, which is broken IMHO, will still not rule the format because of all the other decks out there.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Prime said:
Doesn't Hariyama EX do 80 for 3? Why is this game-breaking NOW?

Let's face it, we've all seen upcoming cards and got nuts over them, labeling them broken. In most cases, the cards have come out, showed some promise, done alright, but never ruled the format. If the future format is anything like this format, even cards like Mew EX, which is broken IMHO, will still not rule the format because of all the other decks out there.
absolutely agree
now, there's only one card that can be considered a format ruler, steelix ex, but he still isn't that much of a ruler.
IMO there was only one really broken card, and that was gardevoir ex, it was too powerful for words, and together with his little friend gardevoir, it was practically unbeatable.
we all taught many cards would be broken:
HP: mew ex -> not really // Crawdaunt ex -> might be one day
LM: Mew ex -> well, he's doing well, but he's not broken // cardily -> not broken at all now // RK9 ex -> well, maybe // dustox ex -> is beaten easley // armaldo ex -> I can remember a lot of high thoughts about this card, but didn't really turn out great
see, I'm 90% sure that gardevoir ex or T-tar ex won't be played a lot.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet I can't wait to see the movie.:)

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan

Abhorsen said:
NO NO NO!...

Why does Nintendo have to be so boring and unoriginal?

ALL the Ex's so far in this set are reprinted Ex's. I wanta see pokemon which HAVENT been Ex's before but instead we get Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Dragonite, Salamence... far out. Seriously, it's boring when they reprint them.
Yea, a Rapidash EX would be nice :).

casio ex

Aspiring Trainer
Well,i´m brazilian and i dont know any cards of the set Furthest Ends,can everyone explain for me,plz :)

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
This topic is over a month old. Lugia-Power, please do not reply to topics where the most recent post is 2 weeks or older. This topic should have been dead a long time ago.