Sunday, 5/7, Lots of News

wow, 14 hours, my record is 13.

:D, well, I think that you're right about the screenshots.

EX crystal guardians, I saw it yesterday, miracle crystal is better

the DS lite is just...like a micro for DS, well, I have a micro, DS and GBA, and I'd rather spend my money on boosterboxes (so I did, I bought a hp boosterbox:D)

Lucky you got a Booster Box of HP, I just got an LM one the other day but didn't get anything too good. And I didn't get Mew ex either... =(

Anyway, I plan on getting a DS lite. Why? It looks cool, and I eat up whatever Nintendo puts out. I've got a GCN, GBA, GBA SP, GB Micro, and a DS.

And, Crystal Gaurdians is looking to be an awesome set can't wait.

And about that Misty screenshot, looks legit to me, guess we'll just have to wait and see though huh?

BTW my sleep record is somewhere around 16 hours... ;)

the girl with blue hair looks like the harbour manager from the first pokemon movie, i recognised her as soon as i saw that pic.

Yeah, I thought that too, but then I thought what would she be doing with Misty, and that it could just be an older Daisy since it is her sister does have blue hair afterall.

Maybe it's her mom? :p

Well, there we have it. The next format, as I thought, must be EX: Emerald-on. For every set that is released after Worlds, another set is removed. I never realized that Unseen Forces was not allowed at Worlds last year. If it was, we would have EX: Deoxys-on.

EX: UF -> EX: HL
EX: DS -> EX: FrLg
EX: LM -> EX: TRR
EX: HP -> EX: DX

Therefore, the next format must be EX: Emerald-on. So there goes Magcargo, Jirachi, Metagross, Ludicolo, and *gulp* Shining Rayquaza, Scramble Energy, Heal Energy, and Weezing.

I wonder if any of those cards will be reprinted. Probably not...

Hi, this is my first post here, however i've came on the main page everyday since last January (2005)

Anyway, I do believe that the pictures are are definently real. You'd have to be crazy to say they're fake!

Also, to comment on the Cartoon network thing.
I live in Sydney Australia, and we don't have a Kids WB. And pokemon has always been on Cartoon Network here. The new season is also starting may 10 here. And when the episodes in America stop for a bit, it effects down here as well, and we have to wait for ages to get it back again. *sigh*

Nintendo DS lite-I'm going to get one, I don't have a DS yet, so when D/P comes out I think i'll get the DS lite instead.

EX Crystal Guardian-I agree with cute-mew, Miracle crystal is better.

Well, I guess all those fan letters did no good... I'm really glad to see Pokemon on CN, I love reruns of episodes I haven't seen in a while almost as much as new episodes hopefully, they'll show Kanto every now and then...

The fan letters would had never done any good anyways. The decision to get rid of 4Kids was made long before 4Kids themselves even knew. Organizations like SOVA were doomed from the start, no matter how many letters they write.

With respect to the image that might be Misty... have we seen what Misty's mother looked liked? Just throwing it out there for further speculation, but I don't recall us seeing her mom, and it wouldn't be too surprising if they beared a resemblance to each other. If that is the case, then it could be the lighthouse keeper and just one of Misty's sisters, albeit when said sister was young.

RE:  Sunday, 5/7, Lots of News

Water Pokémon Master said:
Yeah, I thought that too, but then I thought what would she be doing with Misty, and that it could just be an older Daisy since it is her sister does have blue hair afterall.

Maybe it's her mom? :p

maybe the little girl was lost and misty found her and the harbour manager is helping misty to get her back home or something like that

Interesting bunch of news...I prefer Miracle Crystal.

The images are interesting to say the least. It looks interesting and not the standard episode where TR show up. But the images are far to low quality for me to say, "This is confirmed." Higher quality images and I would say yes. But I think this is a special about the older Misty. If this is true, I think she is the older girl, not the young one. I just feel that would be Misty.

As for the DS, couldn't care less. That darn technology changes all the time without much reason ;)

That new DS looks pretty cool and diffrent because it is smaller and it is a bit pricy too but I hope I get that one when it comes down.:)

Back