Sunday, 4/23, 80+ EX HP Scans, New Episodes for Watching, EX HP Deck Box

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
why did they reprint those fossils???
I already have plenty of them from Legend Maker!

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
well the first combo i got from HP is golduck/mew ex or mew ex/pokemon with attacks that discard

btw

there is 1 person @ the prerelease who is really lucky or just damn cheated... .. his deck was 4-4-3 kingdra wif 3 rare candies and 3-2 exeggutor and 2 H adventurer and 2 cozmo... i got shocked wtf he won 4 times...

Abhorsen

Offically retired
kravenace said:
there is 1 person @ the prerelease who is really lucky or just damn cheated... .. his deck was 4-4-3 kingdra wif 3 rare candies and 3-2 exeggutor and 2 H adventurer and 2 cozmo... i got shocked wtf he won 4 times...
Heh, looks like someone cheated. There is no way you can get 4/4/3 Kingdra with 3 Candy... the chances are near impossible. I dont know how everywhere else does it but I normally grab all the rare cards and dont care where I come in the pre-release since at our pre-releases everyone gets the same prizes no matter what place you come.

I wonder when the other scans are coming in...

Btw, WPM, you gotta finish the scans for UF! Half the Ex's are missing.

masterryanx

N
RE:  Sunday, 4/23, 80+ EX HP Scans, New Episodes for Watching, EX HP Deck Box

kravenace said:
well the first combo i got from HP is golduck/mew ex or mew ex/pokemon with attacks that discard

btw

Wow, that's pretty crazy. oO
I smell a cheater...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That sounds pretty cool and I can't wait too see the rest of the cards and those episodes were awesome and I can't wait to see the 10th anniversary ones next weekend too. Oh if you are wondering where I am I am at a park in a forest with limited wifi and the service is not very strong in our spot so we are at the lodge where we are and I won't be on later tonight and I don't know about tomarrow but if I am on I will post and I will post when I can because we will be somewhere else tomarrow.:)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
All right, I haven't been to this site for a few days, and just saw the new updates on Holon Phantoms. So... what are the new cards that we haven't heard anything about? Is it Blaziken (why is this card even in this set? Awesome artwork, though.), the Regis, and Phanpy and Donphan? And WHY THE HECK did they reprint the fossils?! They just came out in Legend Maker!!!!!
P.S. Hooray! Ken Sugimori is back in business!!

Charizard

Pokemon Master
kravenace said:

btw

It is impossible to get 3 rare candies in 6 packs. :rolleyes:

I think now have most of the card scans..I watched the first the pokemon episode, it was nice, battle with Articuno o.0..

Currently I am waiting for apprentice update the card list...:D

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I'm not very thrilled about this set. I can't believe I'm saying this BUT.....Emerals is better than this.In my opinion though:/

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Emerald isn't half as good as this set... IMO, anyway. Considering this set carries decent trainers and good RH... IMO this set beat EM. It's actually not bad, but considering how ridiculous MC is, I'm not gonna really bother with this set. :/

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:    Sunday, 4/23, 80+ EX HP Scans, New Episodes for Watching, EX HP Deck Box

masterryanx said:
I know it's a reprint I have several copies of the Expedition one I just like the Sugimori art... And who says I can't master Mew too I already have most of the English Mew cards. Not to mention the plush in your avatar. :p lol
I have 4 mew dolls, 1 very little, transforms in Pokéball, one like the one in my avatar (but he's grey, he's so old, but soooo cute), an even bigger one and one real life size:D, just to show how much I like mew :D
and I have several copies of that card too, I even have a Japanese version (my most precious card :p)
the deck box is real nice, but when I went to Benelux championships, someone had a mew box from japan (with the Poseidon forest mew), I tried to trade it for 3 ex, but he wouldn't :(, those Japanese get all the benefits

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
wow! the EX hp was totally a real fantastic combination of trainers! we got the most popular "rare candy", cozmo , my favorite stone's project , etc..

as for the mew ex, it would be a devo-nightmare for all the stage 1/2 pokemons:cool::D wish i could get a few mew ex...:p:p:p:p:p:p

Attachments

• banner.gif
    banner.gif
    68.4 KB · Views: 2,559