Sunday, 4/23, 80+ EX HP Scans, New Episodes for Watching, EX HP Deck Box

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
Mew ex is bloody awesome! Thats crazy its second attack. NO matter where it is in play, its good...unless its on your opponents side.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Sunday, 4/23, 80+ EX HP Scans, New Episodes for Watching, EX HP Deck Box

Lionheart said:
Mew ex is bloody awesome! Thats crazy its second attack. NO matter where it is in play, its good...unless its on your opponents side.
I hope I'll have it on the prerelease, almost nobody will play with stage2, so Mew ex will be a killer, I'll add it to my Tool deck anyways
combo with Dark Slowking: screw up your opponent's strategy :D, see what he needs, don't let him get that :D.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Eh? Mew ex is NOT weak... Devo Crush is plain evil...

The deck box is very meh. Probably just me, as a Gengar fan, but I like the LM box a lot more.. :/ I love the work that Fukuda did with the Latios rare and all of Hinemo's work from this set (as usual).

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
the new rare energy sux.... soooo big

since PB ddnt have scan 4 crawdaunt ex, heres the spoiler from our pre release yesterday...

crawdaunt ex 110 HP [W]

pokepower
i forgot it's name but it works like giant stump

[W][C] i forgot it's name too [sorry bout that :p] but 20x the number of energy attached to crawdaunt

it's like ray ex with a giants and w/o drgn boost

Charizard

Pokemon Master
this set contains many hidden powerful combo, just take your time to test each of them slowly..:p Anyway, for the new episodes, I only able to hear to the sound, but no image. :(Maybe I will try it again later..

Malocide

Mewtwo User
mew is awsome...

it eats eevee decks for breakfast... but... it still can not get past the awsomeness of shedinija... ::manical laugfter:: :p

but the best... and dont laugh was exgutor for being able to to 30 damage to two pokemon at a time it killed at Pre...

well hey WPM thaks for using my scans and making them look better if I had photoshop or something besides paint I would have cleaned it up myself... any tips for better scaning?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
prerelease today, got a mightyena ex, tried to trade mew ex, somebody had pika* and I won 1 out of 4 :(
But I have 2 mew boxtopper :D

masterryanx

N
I want that Mew topper!! *throws tantrum*

Anyway, now that I got that out... Those of you who got the deck box... Did they fit sleeved cards this time around?

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
Mew EX has a lot of pontencial, it was born to take out all the people that abuse of RareCandy and has well it is nice to know what your opponent is planning in the next few turns, when to attack and be sure it wasn't in vane for a Milotic; The set looks to have very solid hitters and well Pidgeot will be something to takecare in the future, right now the metagame has turn to turn off a lot bodies and powers, speed will be the key in this control battle

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Sunday, 4/23, 80+ EX HP Scans, New Episodes for Watching, EX HP Deck Box

masterryanx said:
*laughs* only the ones who mastered Mew can have a mew card (ps:he's just a remake).
BTW, I'm trying to make a deoxys/mew/mightyena ex/unwon deck, I'll post a decklist soon.

masterryanx

N
RE:   Sunday, 4/23, 80+ EX HP Scans, New Episodes for Watching, EX HP Deck Box

cute-mew said:
masterryanx said:
*laughs* only the ones who mastered Mew can have a mew card (ps:he's just a remake).
BTW, I'm trying to make a deoxys/mew/mightyena ex/unwon deck, I'll post a decklist soon.

I know it's a reprint I have several copies of the Expedition one I just like the Sugimori art... And who says I can't master Mew too I already have most of the English Mew cards. Not to mention the plush in your avatar. :p lol

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
You guys are all lucky... I have no money or ride to go to a prerelease...

I REALLY WANT HOLON'S CASTFORM!!!

V

.::Vince::.

Hmm, Im looking for this Pre -Release here in Brazil... I hope get Mew Ex too, It will make a good combo with my strategye that is don't let my opponent increase his or her Power.

Pokémaniac

meow
If you look at the opponent's hand using Mew ex, it'll show you if Vileplume's Polgermeist is worth using that go, or if you should use more power.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
The box odds for this set are rediculous. We had 2 Mewtwo* come out of 1 box, it appears!

Oh, and I'll just say that Mew ex on Bench + Girafarig active...really nice.