Sunday, 2/5, More EX LM Scans, LM Theme Deck Lists, Apprentice Patch Updated

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The deck list are made up pretty good this time especialy for react energy because it is avery good card and could come in very handy for EX pokemon:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
I was pointed out by one of my friends that there is a typo in the LM Apprentice Patch. Roselia's attack is Colourless Energy, Not Grass energy. I checked the scan and it is a Colourless energy.

Charizard

Pokemon Master
Yes, the decks in this set are better then other decks. Acctually they should include some good cards in deck so that they can help those newbies and children. Just like in japan, you can get jolteon, flareon and vaporeon ex from deck:D

Abhorsen

Offically retired
RE:  Sunday, 2/5, More EX LM Scans, LM Theme Deck Lists, Apprentice Patch Updated

Jade said:
well, Abhorsen - you better send bugs etc to Venusaur, not WPM.
I'm not telling WPM to do anything. I simply pointed out that there was an error on one of the cards. I actually dont mind if nothing is done since I will never use Roselia and I know what it does anyway so I dont need to worry about it. I pointed it out incase people get confused, that is all. I also dont have any contact details or whatever to 'Venusaur'. If people feel that this 1 little error will game changing, then "they" can contact Venusaur and get him to fix it. Then WPM can post the new patch up. It also says "EX Legend Maker (beta)". I'm quite sure you know what the term 'beta' means. Pointing out errors is the point of a beta version so that the final version doesnt have any mistakes.

in-the-ra

Lone Wanderer
hmmmm... great set, great decks, and many more...
is it me or the creators of the set are in good mood!
1 idea maybe they put up a great deck cos there are too many great cards in the set.. so there are no choice (",) just an idea... or it's an sorry for DS (it was a bad deck) and also the next set (the one with delta species again but hopefully better ones) are also another sorry... hmmmmm

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Salamence DS deck, I think it's not a really bad deck, because Salamence DS itself is a good card.
ah, now you mention it, why US set never put EX in theme deck like Japanese one did? I think it would be great :)

Holon Phantom cards really good if combined with Delta Species. But hopefully the theme deck will be good too.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
No. Nononono. Don't put Exes in decks! That'd greatly lower the price of the said exes, which makes selling them impossible, AND handing good cards to people on silver platters kills the game, IMO. *cough*yugioh*cough*

Mjadex123

I have to agree that having Exs in decks could be a wreck.

I do not understand why Americans chose not to use the half-deck system for some reasons X_x

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Bass is very right there. Practically giving people Ex's in decks is just a big NO for the english TCG. Not only would it slightly lower the selling of booster packs since everyone will be buying decks but if they put a good Ex in a deck then everyone would buy multiples of that deck and not need anything else really. It would be bad for Nintendo.

Like bass said about Yu-gi-oh, giving people good cards kills the fun of the game even though YGO is an extremely corrupt game from what I have played of it, yet I dont play anymore, I simply got over it. I never bought YGO cards since they were plainly a rip off, so I got the whole YGO sets in one when I bought World Wide Edition. YGO is extremely unbalanced, even more than Legend Maker is.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
ah, you're right, it'll lower the price..
so, in japan EX cards has lower price than in US?

Can you guys tell me, what's the different in LM holos and LM reverse holos, I think it's almost same... maybe just in the LM logos in the pic...

Abhorsen

Offically retired
LM Holo: All cards from Aerodactyl (#1) to Wailord (#14) are normally holo cards.

LM Reverse Holos: ANY card in the set (except Ex's and *'s) can be reverse holo. This mean that they look like a normal holo but they have the "Ex: Legend Maker" symbol in the corner of the cards picture. If a normal LM Holo (i.e. from Aerodactyl to Wailord) comes in Reverse holo form, then it also has the "Ex: Legend Maker" symbol in its picture and its HP and Name are in Gold Writing. Reverse Holos are slightly more valuable than normal holos but not by much.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Abhorsen said:
LM Holo: All cards from Aerodactyl (#1) to Wailord (#14) are normally holo cards.

LM Reverse Holos: ANY card in the set (except Ex's and *'s) can be reverse holo. This mean that they look like a normal holo but they have the "Ex: Legend Maker" symbol in the corner of the cards picture. If a normal LM Holo (i.e. from Aerodactyl to Wailord) comes in Reverse holo form, then it also has the "Ex: Legend Maker" symbol in its picture and its HP and Name are in Gold Writing. Reverse Holos are slightly more valuable than normal holos but not by much.

umm...you mean Rare reverse holos is more valuable *a little* than rare normal holos? I almost think that all reverse holos (including common and uncommon) are more valuable that normal rare holos.

what's the different at both LM-edited- holos? I think it's the same (both of them are galaxy foil). In DS case, both normal holo and reverse holo has same holos (except for the symbol and HP and name stuffs). In Ufo case, reverse holo has pokeball in the holo while normal holo is just galaxy foil.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Reverse Holos are the same as normal holos but, depending on the set, they may have little differences in the galaxy holo (e.g. the Pokeballs for UF.)

Reverse holos are valued more than normal holos or the non-holo version since they are nice and shiny (and they cost that little bit more to make since they have the holo sheet printed on them). People also like collecting reverse holo versions to fully complete sets. I know someone who collects the WHOLE sets, reverse holos included of every card in the sets. I also know someone who likes to play an all-holo deck using completely holos and reverse holos.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I think the cards will be good if you go up against the right opponent and they defenitly will be super effective in the hands of an expert.:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Erm... xxashxx... anyone could tell anyone that.. >_>

Even though it's not a short post, I mean, it says nothing, which could class it as spam.. please take the time to think through your answers before replying in future.

RainbowRichards

retired Pokemon Professor
For those who asked about the coins included with the LM theme decks - there are two, both picture Mew, one is silver and the other is pink...

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sorry about that I was tired and was up late so I had to make a quick post I kinda ran out of answers.:)

Charizard

Pokemon Master
RainbowRichards said:
For those who asked about the coins included with the LM theme decks - there are two, both picture Mew, one is silver and the other is pink...

Really? awesome...got the pictures for them? and which deck's coin is silver and which is pink?:D