Elite Member
Advanced Member
This update includes:

1. More EX Legend Maker Scans
2. EX Legend Maker Theme Deck Lists
3. EX Legend Maker Apprentice Patch Added

Charizard

Pokemon Master
wow, thanks, waiting for the LM patch for a long time. Other than that, there sure have many powerful cards in those decks. Anyway, any idea on the pic on the coin for each theme deck??:D

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
alright! some new scans and Legend Maker Theme Deck list!
the deck contain 2 React Energy! that's just awesome! I'll buy both deck!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those new scans are pretty cool. Arcannine EX is an awesome card with HP at 120 and his attacks reching 100. That could deal some serious damage in the hands of an expert. :) In case you guys did not watch the super bowl the hawks lost 21 to 10 and they did not play like they usualy do they did not pull the right moves at the right time and they made alot of mistakes. So sad.:(
I just added this cool picture of charizard I hope every one likes it and it is also the one on the front of my pokemon binder. it is my favorite pokemon out of ALL of them and I do not think I will change it because charizard is/will always be the power house of pokemon.:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Cool! I cant wait to use the new Apprentice patch, there's so many combos i wanta try out.

I was lucky to take 4 react energy at our pre-release so I dont need anymore but i bet some people will be desperate for them. I also think that the Gengar deck is good, pokemon wise. Not only do they give you the Gengar line, but you get Huntail, Gorebyss, 2 Reacts and some decent trainers. I would say that LM theme decks are the best in a long time.

Mjadex123

Agreed with Abhorsen, the Shadowquake one should be the best deck in a very long time... it got alot of staple cards for the Del-Tail combo =p

Charizard

Pokemon Master
agree, so you no need desperate to buy booster to get huntail or gengar..just buy a deck will do:p

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
is it enough just buy that deck?
I want to buy the decks and 1 box, is it too much?

Charizard

Pokemon Master
nah, but I would perfer to buy a box first, if the box has all the cards that the deck has, then i will not buy the deck;)

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Charizard said:
nah, but I would perfer to buy a box first, if the box has all the cards that the deck has, then i will not buy the deck;)

yeah, I was thinking like that, but then I think have 2 Gengar will be good ^^

Charizard

Pokemon Master
IF you only get a gengar from the box, then you can consider to buy the deck, as far as i concern, chances to get the same holos are slim:(

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
no, I want other cards as well...
yes that's what I mean. Because it's uncommon to get same rare holo from a box, I choose to buy Gengar deck as well...

Charizard

Pokemon Master
another advantage to get a deck is you can get a coin, i want to get a new coin because the color in my coin has turned dull...so will the coin picture be gengar?:D

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
plus a play mat...
I hope the coin will be Gengar too...
not like DS which has same pattern like Unseen Forces, just different color...

why they always put not so good card in a deck?
and this time I agree that Shadowquake is the best deck I've ever see...

Mjadex123

To be honest, again = SHADOWQUAKE THE BEST DECK EVER.

I think I might steal one from my local Target - yes, i am NOT kidding.

Well, i will sell all of my unneed stuff to get some $$$ for a LM box =p

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Yanno, Jade, we have kids here...

Heh, I may get a Shadowquake myself. But it IS $20AU... I could get 3 boosters with that.. >_>

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Boosters in Australia are "SUPPOSED" to be sold at $5.95 each. However there are places which sell cheaper and some which sell more expensive. Pre-releases are a good example for cheap boosters, like $3 AU each (since you get 10 boosters in total)