Sunday, 12/30, DP5 Delayed?, Next Quest Crystal Figures, JPN Worlds '07 Site, Great Encounters Logo

The Crystal Figures look maga-cool. They are very shiny.:D

The Great Encounters logo looks somewhat plain like WPM said, but plain is okay.

The Worlds site looks pretty cool, regarding the pics. and stuff.

Very interesting on the delayed set. I think that they will probably be released in May, closer to the end of the Program. That story was confusing though, so I think we'll just wait and see until we get more information on the next release date.

dmaster out.

RE: Sunday, 12/30, DP5 Delayed?, Next Quest Crystal Figures, JPN Worlds '07 Site, Gre

Nemes said:
Azure said:
@ Nemes: I am sorry, but you are the Nemes from the Italian forums?

Certo che sono io, Pokemonmasterpa! :D Mi capita di postare di tanto in tanto in questo forum quando posso (e voglio) essere d'aiuto per qualcosa. Il che non capita spessissimo, tant'è che non mi sono nemmeno sbattuto tanto nel trovarmi un avatar XD

Back on topic, anyway.

If you make a post that is in a language other than English, you must provide a translation in your post.

RE: Sunday, 12/30, DP5 Delayed?, Next Quest Crystal Figures, JPN Worlds '07 Site, Gre

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
If you make a post that is in a language other than English, you must provide a translation in your post.

"Of course I am, Pokemonmasterpa! :D I post here every now and then whenever I can (and want to) be of help for something. But that's not daily routine, in fact I had not even tried to find an avatar for me XD"

Anyway, I couldn't find that rule of yours in any topic.

The Booster Packs look sooo cool. I might buy them just for the artwork on the Boosters.:D:D

dmaster out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=130186992283&Category=2535&_trksid=p3907.m29

This link announces that the set release date is February 13th. Not much longer to wait ^^!!

The Palkia looks nice, but the Dailga one does not have much of a diffrence from the DP one.

Blazing_Monkey said:
The Palkia looks nice, but the Dailga one does not have much of a diffrence from the DP one.

Yeah, I noticed it too...

The figures are cool, but I'm not getting it. :(
Wheee~ Can't wait for GE. XD

Are these "crystal" figures a Target exculsive? Cause I'll wait if my local game shop can get them in (I can get them cheaper). And are they numbered the same as the set figures or are they numbered differently (e.g. promos)?

As far as the card game, I have to agree with the poster who said Japan would probably get some filler for the February set. Maybe something similar to the entry packs (that later became our Emerald set)? If so, I guess we can expect a crappy filler set in May. Either way, I don't think we'll be seeing Shaymin stateside until next year or very late this year. Darkrai hasn't even been revealed yet (although it prob. will be soon per WPM story about the official site). So expect the Shaymin card to be withheld, similar to how Mew was withheld from Fossil back in the day.

Lots of great news/discussion in this update.

Diagla looks so plain, and unoriginal ( Because its from dp with a SLIGHT change) while palkia looks really well done, unlike the d/p one.

I'm almost positive that the set after Dp5 will be the team galactic set, like rocket and aqua/magma.

I think the English version will always be one set behind, this is because it takes time to translate and the rest of the work to transform the Japanese sets to English. I don't think PUSA will push itself to the limit by making simultaneous release, this will be too much work for PUSA staff (imagine the deadlines!!!).

The GE logo is, well, standard for the DP sets. Very boring.
The packs, though, look cool. I have to say, I actually prefer the look of the Dialga pack to the Palkia pack since I think Palkia looks quite ugly on the pack.

Wow, there's been an awful lot of news coming out on the Pokemon front recently.

I kinda like the GE logo - it reminds me of the 2nd edition D&D logo. (I know, I'm more of a geek than most of the folks here. ;) ) The delayed release of DP5 might present a problem, however - could this mean a filler set (a la Emerald) might come out in the States this May?

I should pick up the Crystal TFG figures - they're breathtaking. The regular TFG figures are a hit with my League players as well. (I like to give my spares out at the end of the day.)

Jigglypuff13 said:
The GE logo is, well, standard for the DP sets. Very boring.
The packs, though, look cool. I have to say, I actually prefer the look of the Dialga pack to the Palkia pack since I think Palkia looks quite ugly on the pack.

how is it boring , give us a reason. and same thing with palkia

Darkrai looks like it's casting a Dark/Ghost attack at you and Cresselia looks even more graceful than the one in the Team Eclipse Banners.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Darkrai looks like it's casting a Dark/Ghost attack at you and Cresselia looks even more graceful than the one in the Team Eclipse Banners.

dmaster out.
ae you talking about the packs i can't find it

Back