Sunday, 12/10, Next DP Set, New Sugimori Art

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
wait, fossils don't have priceless deaths anymore, right?

anyhow, YAY, seems like my fave D/P pokes are rushing their way to me, while I'm already bidding on a manaphy DP, the legendary trio is also coming out, now only sheimi...
anyhow, nice to have some more ken arts, and thanks for letting the people know about, will, wisdom and emotions. I hope each lake gets a stadium, those place look so awesome, but, well, we'll see
lo, I just found emotion yesterday, coincidence, I think not XF

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Are those the official names for the D/P legendary trio? Or are they the unofficial romanised ones?

I'm surprised they're releasing the legendary trio so early in the TCG. They normally wait a few sets before they're released seen in Neo Revelations and Hidden legends. The Japanese are really rushing ahead with the new TCG sets... they're already planning their 2nd D/P set and we're not even at Power Keepers. At this rate they'll be on their 4th and we'll be getting the 1st D/P set after mid next year.

And isn't it always funny that the 2nd set of each new generation includes/revolves around the fossil pokemon ;) Fossil, Neo Discovery, Sandstorm... I'd say basing on set trends that we'll be seeing the other legendaries in the 3rd D/P set.

Flygon

I'm a girl :F
This sux. Only three Lv. X Pokemon per set. But 2nd DP set in March? We'll be getting PK a month before that and they're already at 2nd set of DP?? Insane, but "kool".

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lugia, etc. look like gods. Little colorful.. things do not look like gods.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ I don't that you where supposed to post that XF

GODZILLA said:
Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lugia, etc. look like gods. Little colorful.. things do not look like gods.
strong pokemon are cute in the worlds of pokemon, those things are god, want it or not, Jesus wasn't a bodybuilder, so why should those gods be immense?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: just taught of something, can't the 3 gods get a lvX, it would be nice to see a lvX for non-stage2s, like mew XF, but, well, we'll see

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If you look at it backwards, you'll see "Stantler" and the numbers "432".