Sunday, 1/16, LC Scans, D/P Set Info, New Ep

That was a good episode and it was the first new episode of the year and I am glad all the new scans for that set are up. Thanks a lot now I don't have to go to my other page just to look at the cards except for promo's for now. Good job WPM.:)

Diamond and Pearl Set in America - I have discovered the pre-release dates for America's Diamond and Pearl TCG set! They will occur on the weekends of April 28 and May 5th, which are about three months away from now. Mark your calendars! Hopefully, we will discover substantial D/P American set information within the next month, so continue to check back here!

^^^
All I say to this for now, no offense but I still classified as a rumour until I hear more after PK release.

If the prerelease in America will be hold on April, than it means Pearl and Diamond set can be used in US National. But in my country, PK prerelease will be hold on February, National on May. This just not fair.

Legendary Collection Scans Up! - This is the last set we needed, and now its scans are up! We now have scans for every single set, minus a couple of scans missing from some of the EX sets,
- -
What about the POP-series? oÔ They're modified (at least some) AND english cards as well

Nice work there WPM. Now I can refer more cards from almost the entire series and write better ratings for unlimited.

Suicu Azul said:
Legendary Collection Scans Up! - This is the last set we needed, and now its scans are up! We now have scans for every single set, minus a couple of scans missing from some of the EX sets,
- -
What about the POP-series? oÔ They're modified (at least some) AND english cards as well

POP's are not a "set".
They are part of an ever changing "set" callled Promos.
Promos are on the way, I'm scanning and editing as fast as i can!

If the pre releases start in april that means the set will come out in early may right after dimond and peal are released here in the U.S.A. on april 22, 2007 and it will fit perfectly with thr release of diamond and pearl too. Just like they did with pokemon emerald. Well sort of the same way.:)

Back