Sunday, 1/15, Holon Phantom Scans

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
I believe that the Mew/Rukario tin will definitely contribute to our American set, at least Mewtwo*, Pikachu*, Mightyena ex, Mew ex, and Crawdaunt ex. And all the little cards that haven't been reprinted will surely be there as well.

They will HAVE to pull cards from somewhere, and that's got to be the first place they'd go. From there, they may add the DR Rayquaza ex reprint finally, that card has been in limbo ever since it wasn't included in Emerald.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Are there any translations for Mewtwo* and Pikachu* yet? I would like to see what they are capable of if anyone has them.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Ah thanks, I missed those.

Mewtwo* isnt too bad at all. It could be used quite well with a few cards. It self searches for energy from the discard pile and Holon's Trode/Mag helps with energy control. I wouldnt mind getting that.

misery

Aspiring Trainer
hey i am just thinking, there are so little cards in this set that probably it could be that in the american version , holon phantom and mirage crystal come together and we finally catch up with the japanes!!!!!

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
We don't know how many cards are in Miracle Crystal. If there's 8 exes like it's been stated, then I doubt it in the hightest.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
I don't think pui isnot that stupid...Anyway...I have proof! ^^
Who wants it? <^_^<
Who wants it? ^^_^^
Who wants it? >^_^>

Click me!!
Property of Zeo)

Okay...Theme deck is Latias and Latios delta. There is Mewtow* and Pikachu* (Booster pack proof) and...There are some cards from the Lucario/mew tin.(See Zangoose Pack(There's no D Zangoose)) which can only mean one thing.
Crawdunt, Mighteyena, and Mew EX will be in the set.

cya.

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sorry I did not post this earlier and I must have missed it but those scans look pretty cool and I got some of those a couple of weeks ago and they are awesome.:)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
xxashxx, if you revive one more dead thread or make one more post containing SPAM, you will be banned for two weeks. Do not respond to this.