'Sun & Moon Premium Trainer Box' Product Image!

When will preorders be available for this, and will this be available for us in december as well.

This is probably pokemons way of allowing more people to have accsess to these expensive staples such as VS seeker which is honestly a great idea.

It's Japan only. Sum & Moon (Western) won't be out til about February. and I doubt you'll get a set like this. It's common to get top drawer trainers in Japan quite easily. Many of the XY theme decks in Japan have several Lysandre and VS Seeker.

I love the box art personally, but im confused on what we are getting in the english elite trainer box because what ive seen is contradicting itself. I feel like it should be the usual
45 energies, 8-10 packs coins damagae counters, sleeves, box, but some people are saying different also i hope that the sleeves are sogaleo or lunala themed.

It's Japan only. Sum & Moon (Western) won't be out til about February. and I doubt you'll get a set like this. It's common to get top drawer trainers in Japan quite easily. Many of the XY theme decks in Japan have several Lysandre and VS Seeker.
But given that I' am American, I could still play the Japanese cards making this still a worthy buy. Or am I missing something...

Ooo lala. I'm really stoked to see what the American equivalent will be. I started playing PTCG nearly two months ago, and I think this will be my very first elite trainer box -- though Evolutions does look tasty. I have to keep telling myself "no Lynnie, there aren't much playables in this set, save your wallet's life".

Back