News 'Sun & Moon' Card Rulings!

There is always the official Pokémon TCG Online; while you've got to earn most of your cards, it doesn't have to be through investing money. I've got a massive collection on there, and while it has been a sizable time investment, I haven't spent a dime. FYI, that includes four Shaymin-EX (ROS) cards (three regular and one FA), so it isn't like I'm just building budget deck after budget deck.

Obviously, this is nowhere near as convenient as the totally free (and sometimes legally questionable) online programs. They are wonderful for testing out cards you do not have or allowing you to easily replicate your physical deck. The PTCGO can do the latter, but redemption codes just unlock a semi-randomized booster that corresponds to said pack, not one that contains the exact same cards. Of course, if you are already buying physical product first hand (meaning you have redemption codes), I see no reason to not at least dabble in the PTCGO.

Yeah, PTCGO. What I mean is allow me to play TCG for free.

If one were to play Here Comes Team Rocket or Town Map (flip your prizes face up), then play Rotomdex (count your prizes, shuffle them into your deck, then place new ones), would the new prizes be face up or face down?

@BENDsli
Rotom specifically says to place them face down, so you would place them face down regardless of their original status.

That's kind of what I thought, was just wanting a second opinion. Team Rocket says they stay face up for the rest of the game and Rotom says they go face down, while I guessed whatever was played second would take precedent, I was just wondering about the official ruling.

Ok plz explain my if it is a bug or if i omething missed.
I have Solgaleo Gx on beanch and i active this ability.
I try to switch my Solgaleo GX to goes active but PTCGO said NO. This is a game bug or i have understand something wrong from his adility?
EDIT: i can switch all other pokemon exept the one from taken the ability. I don't try this with 2 Solgaleo GX

Back