'Sun' and 'Moon' New 3DS XL and Fan Editions Announced for Europe!

Meh. Kinda boring, like I'm sure I've said before. It's just not nearly as eye catching as the XY 3DS XL consoles. At least those had different colors.

I have a feeling in my gut that tells me that they're releasing these earlier then the games so people will see them and ask 'Wait there's a new Pokemon game?'Well more for others who don't follow Pokemon.

I do kinda agree though this does look bland compared then the majority of the Special Edition 3DS systems

I live in a PAL region and I thought cool I can get this...

"this console does not come with a copy of either game."

I agree the art is lazy, and they just didn't put work, and love to it more like they having lazy people working in the headquarters
I think it's rather lazy... they could've hired an artist to make awesome and new line art of Solgaleo and Lunala. But nah, let's just pick the original artwork and throw some illustrator / photoshop settings on top of it, put it on a black 3DS XL and done.

I'm not saying it doesn't look alright. But it doesn't feel special. Too bland.

They look fine to me, though I don't think know if it will be enough to convince me to buy an XL. (I did get the blue Xerneas/Yveltal 3DS, but eh. I much, much prefer non-XLs, and the fact I haven't used my XL like at all was not unexpected, though I'd be more inclined to use this since I only own 1 New 3DS.)

Oh my this looks so boring. I'd rather get something closer to the Europe/Japan crystal RGBY 2DS' or the regular sized 20th anniversary edition new 3DS we got earlier this year. Imagine if it came with a Solgaleo and a Lunala faceplate that could be exchanged.

Sad because I was waiting on a Sun and Moon edition to finally purchase a new 3DS. Should've gotten the 20th anniversary one instead >:|

I also waited for this so I haven't gotten a new yet. Although I've very happy, ya the black color sick but I've never had a special edition so it will be very cool. Can't preorder quick enough >.<

Debating getting this or the Galaxy edition, *shrugs shoulders*

I just bought a galaxy edition, and I love it. At first I thought it was just a black New 3DS XL with a galaxy decal, but it's also got a deep blue, kinda sparkly matte finish inside. Also it's always bothered me how they print the artwork on every special edition so that it's upside-down when you open the system. But the galaxy version can't be upside-down because there's no upside-down in space!

I guess this is just for those who have not bought 3DS yet, and they just want to buy and play Pokemon S/M, so might as well buy the 3DS with the picture of the mascot of the game on it.

Been waiting for this. Not to mention we get it three weeks before the rest of the world. Sweet!

Back