'Sun' and 'Moon' New 3DS XL and Fan Editions Announced for Europe!

That's convenient, I was hoping to pick up a New 3DS sometime soon. Just gotta wait till November and I'll probably get one of these.
Nice to see more steelbooks, I'll probably get the Moon one.

Those steelbook cases actually don't look bad. I wonder if you could stick a bunch of games in them and use it as a case, but that isn't very efficient and you're better off using an actual one.

Steelbooks? I now understand why we get the games a week later! Clearly these fan editions need extra time to be made.

I feel like we in the US will get a poster of the mascots and region again. Honestly, what I'm really hoping for are (New) 3DS XL cases that look like the bracelets, a Rotom Pokedex New 3DS XL, or a life sized plush of Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio

PS: If I worked at a store with those plushes, I'd totally catch them >B3

Not a big fan of the console, though I love the Steelbooks! I just wish that they would make the consoles a bit more colorful. Maybe having one be orange and another be blue/purple. They would've got my money. But sadly, I can't say I'll be picking these up if they come to the U.S...

Ugh, I just want that 3DS to come to America. It's so nice and I need a new one anyway.

But lol watch America just get 100 Potions and a poster and that be it for extra goodies. >.>

Looks nice!

..."does not come with a copy of either game" I am disappointed u.u

I think it's rather lazy... they could've hired an artist to make awesome and new line art of Solgaleo and Lunala. But nah, let's just pick the original artwork and throw some illustrator / photoshop settings on top of it, put it on a black 3DS XL and done.

I'm not saying it doesn't look alright. But it doesn't feel special. Too bland.

Back