Summer Camp!

ElvisJimmy

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everybody I am going to summer camp tomorrow and I was just wondering, what are your best/worst memories of summer camp? Mine was when I left my inhaler at home and had a really bad asthma attack. I had to get taken to the hospital and was like dying it was pretty crazy. But ya just comment below :D

Your summer camp is starting a bit late in the year :p My best memory would be stranded on the street for a while. We visited a waterfall, and climbed up on top of it. The problem was that it was a bit too steep and dangerous to go back down, so we had to keep moving forward till we found a road, and had to wait for the supervisor to pick us up.

I was at tennis camp for two weeks, and when we went out to play matches I fell down the stairs.

i was a counselor at a summer camp this entire summer, i must say it's pretty fun to tell kids what to do all the time. my favorite memory is probably when we were having a handball tournament and this 5th grader lost to a kid in like 2nd and he got so mad that he kicked a cinderblock... almost broke his foot LOL

I had my first kiss at summer camp :D
And made great friends
Really no bad things, all great memories. I loved camp

qmaster said:
What's a summer camp? I'm British and you dot usually have them.
Summer camp is basically a place where you go over the summer and play sports and do a whole bunch of other activities. A day in summer camp lasts for about as long as a regular school day, or you stay at a cabin or camp overnight. It sounds like school, but really it isn't like school at all.

ok i go to this amazing camp called: id tech camps. good memory: i was in a raffle and won some magic cards. (other than the bad stuff it was the best week of my life) bad memorys: kicked a kick ball allmost taking off the head of a camp counsler. ):, also spilled my lunch.

Um... K this is really weird man I'm pretty sure you completely copied this thread from me because you worded it like the exact same as mine that I made a while back...

Uh ya everybody he copied my thread word for word... here is the link. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80034

Um why did you do that? Lol.

Back