Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
Black/White Kyurem came out after kyurem (in the video games). Plus zekrom and reshiram were both box legendaries so that might have something to do with it.
Black and white kyurem was introduced in blackwhite 2 and kyurem was in the first black white sets, thats why

Hukutus

GLC Enthusiast
Kind of interesting that the Rider VMAX decks have a skill level of 3, but the Urshifu VMAX Battle Decks only had a skill level of two.

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
Konami really needs to get into printing multiple high rarity versions of cards and of more cards in a set, while printing more copies of stuff at base rarity. It let's the game be expensive for people who want it to be expensive and cheap for people who want it to be cheap. Unfortunately even with handtraps being reprinted there's multiple 100$/piece staples in format like droplets and pot of prosperity, and half of decks want to play the brave engine right now which is like 400$+ or something like that.
Edit: Also they should steal the "meta deck in a box" concept from Pokemon here
They do that in Japan, but unfortunately they don't care to do it here. It's a shame because I really would love to rock a high rarity deck with ultimate rare Borrelswords, Accesscodes, etc.

LilTone96

Aspiring Trainer
You know, many of the decks in the top 8 of recent regionals have been under 40$. Check limitless for their lists and prices. Examples are Rapid Strike Urshifu, Suicune/Inteleon, and Rapid Strike Malamar.
malamar is quite cheap actually don't pokemon will ever do a battle league deck for a single prize deck.

LilTone96

Aspiring Trainer
Kind of interesting that the Rider VMAX decks have a skill level of 3, but the Urshifu VMAX Battle Decks only had a skill level of two.
i think level 3 will include staples like shady dealing drizzile hopefully it does.

LilTone96

Aspiring Trainer
The funny thing is, is that I was going to buy all the cards for both of these decks... It just got a lot cheaper
me too i was going to build standard 2021 shadow rider when everyone was playing with gengar-mimikyu gx just got a whole lot cheaper for me.