Suicune EX's Art Shop (please look)

SaphiraSuicune

You say goodbye, and I say hello.
thawesome.jpg

OPEN!!!
Welcome to my Trainer Card and hand- drawn art shop!!
Here's my only example at the time :)
Trainer_card_complete.png

And hand-drawn stuff-
img047.jpg

For Requests:

Please use this form for TC'S.

Trainer name:
Trainer's Team of Pokemon:
Badge/ Symbol set:
Backround: (Yes, I know...I don't have al ist yet, just describe what you want..)
Trainer Sprite:

And for Hand-drawn art-

Pokemon (can be multiple in one drawing):
Color or lineart?:

Rules:
No SPAMMING
No FLAMING- Flaming other members results in a 1 week ban, and if you do it multiple times, up to a 4 week bann.
Only 2 requests MAX per person per time
Please insert " Sweet Suicune" in your post so I know you read my simple rules.

Request List:

Bann List-
(Please try not to get here..

Pokemon (can be multiple in one drawing):
Color: Eeveelutions
Sweet Suicune

Sure :) The ones in your sig, or Leafeon and Glaceon, and Eevee too? It make take me a few mninutes ^^

Also if you want to do shading on it.....don't press to hard on the penceil.
That's how I do it.

Hey!

Do You Need Any Workers?

I Can do TC's and Avatars

My Only request fot TC's is that they include a pic for me to use as background

TY

I've been lookin for a job for like the last week and everywhere seems to be full

PS: I'm only on like once per day for an hour

I can do just about anything.
Have a look in my shop to see what I can do.

Suicune ex: I can help out around here if you want. *GASPS at Junichi's being back to taking requests* I can draw pretty well and do digital drawing work (though that takes A LOT longer). Take a look at some of my stuff. I'm sick of pixel work at the moment, so I won't being doing any of that for the time being. Sweet Suicune :)-Junichi

DEFINATELY Hired! Can you make me a Trading card like you have on there? An image with Suicune attacking with aurora beam....has 150 HP.....Shining card.....and iknows Bilzzard and aurora beam..your work is aweosme.

Ummmmm....I don't necessarily want to do TCG cards at the moment (I've got a GIGANTIC card project I'm working on at the moment). I can still do the Suicune using Aurora Beam, would you want a Pen+Pencil work, or digital? (less than a day v.s. 1,2, or possibly longer to do it)

P.S. Please, if you could upload your work to DeviantArt or PhotoBucket and post a link from there instead of directly posting them on this thread, that would be awesome. (and a little bit easier on my eyes ;))

Ah, good idea. I shall do that. Ooooooh, pen and pencil would rock. I lovveee suicune art pieces!

Pokemon (can be multiple in one drawing): Latias, Latios, Rayquaza. Kyogre, Groudon
Color or lineart?: Colour

Thanks... LOVE YOUR WORK!!

Ok, Suicune coming right up!
and mathace: Who are you talking about, me or Suicune...or BOTH! ?_? lol (Spinda used Confuse Ray rofl :)) Suicune's definatley going to have to do this one, as I'm busy with Suicune's Suicune. (OMG X_X SUICUNES)

Suicune EX: Hope you like it! (I don't think it's too bad for my first time drawing suicune, she's a hard pokemon to draw anyway)

Here...

Got bored and made an Avatar
Don't care if u use it or not

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6982/suicineexavatarsr8.png

Attachments

• Suicine EX Avatar.PNG
    Suicine EX Avatar.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 3
Back