Suggestion for Forum. WPM please see.

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
Since there is a Trading forum for the TCG, why don't make a trading forum for the D/P games?

Uh...what purpose would that serve?

I understand, 'Hey! We can trade all over the world now and get whatever pokemon we need!', but would a forum for it really be beneficial? I don't see it taking off in popularity. And, we already have a Video Game Discussion forum(or w/e the title of it is :p ). If that isn't enough(or that forum becomes cluttered with 'I need X Pokemon' threads), a sub-forum may work. Iono though....

Well i'd rather use it for pokemon battle revolution. We organize trades via forum, and then we use wii's wi-fi feature to trade pokemon

It might become a sticky topic, but other than that, I don't really see the need to devote a whole thread devoted to a specific topic.

how about a subforum to the gaming discussion called "pokemon trade center"?

Fire Pokémon supporter said:
Well i'd rather use it for pokemon battle revolution. We organize trades via forum, and then we use wii's wi-fi feature to trade pokemon
As for your suggestion, why not we have one trade center for all DS games that use wifi? DP, B Revolution, anything else. Since its possible for thm to intertrade, we can send a pokemon over from B Revolution to DP or vice versa.

We will have a feature like this and other D/P related features when it comes out in America. As for now, there is not enough people who own the game in America to warrant such a forum.

I doubt it. Sticky is the farthest I think it'd get. Probably just another sub-forum for Trading Corner or something.

But you never know...

Arcanine out.

WPM:
Just for future ref. maybe u can put PB's logo on the D/P Ken art (as u know who) is up to he's old tricks again.
Here's the thread:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=169306

Back