Suggest a Pokemon who deserves an EX or better reprint

Zoroark Ex – Darkness – HP170
Basic

[D][D]: Endless Nightmare - 60 - During your opponent's next turn, your opponent may not evolve their active Pokémon.

[D][D][C][C] : Illusion Claw - 150- damage. This attack does 150 damage - 30 damage for each card in your hand less or more than your opponent.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 2

Idk I just made this when I was bored (and drew the artwork), not competitive so don't know if this is absolutely terrible or good or just completely unplayable. But anyways I want a Zorark Ex big time!!! Idk if Dark Claw and Patch could help it in expanded and if it would work with Yveltal Ex?

Last edited:
endless needs to apply to all of the opponent's pokemon or do damage
otherwise it isn't a good attack and is just a waste
or give it aincent trait omega barrage, but that would make it overpowered

I agree that Suicune needs one.

For the past several sets I've been hoping for Mawile-EX and M-Mawile-EX.

I'd also love to see a new set someday that focuses on Eevee, with EX's for every Eeveelution.

I think any Pokémon that has a mega evolution shouldn't count for this thread. Unless something changes directly every mega evolution Pokémon will get an EX.

Which means eventually we'll get Alakazam EX and Mawile EX along with their megas.

I think any Pokémon that has a mega evolution shouldn't count for this thread. Unless something changes directly every mega evolution Pokémon will get an EX.

Which means eventually we'll get Alakazam EX and Mawile EX along with their megas.

Although we did get Sharpedo-EX and Camerupt-EX without their megas so it's entirely possible for some to be released as just the basic EX with no accompaniment.

Unless something changes directly every mega evolution Pokémon will get an EX.

Back when Pokémon-EX seemed to be the exclusive domain of "Legendary" Pokémon, several Legendaries were left out, so I don't know if we can take this for granted. Even if Mega Evolution is here to stay, they might change how it is implemented later on. ;)

Indeed they might, but right now I see no indication of how they handle Mega Evolutions happening. Though I suppose the fact the Alakazam never got an EX during the original EX era should be taken into account too. Still there was a big gulf between the release of Tornadus EX and Thundurus EX (still waiting on non Therian Landorus EX) so one never knows. Ones like the long asked for Suicune could happen still.

Gruffling, I knew about that with Sharpedo and Camerupt. To be honest I expected their megas to be secret rares in Double Crisis. Never happened. I entertained the possibility of some kind of Double Crisis collection that would have their megas, or at least some kind of product that would have released it but those were long shots in the first place and I would have been more surprised if that happened. Now I wonder when we'll get these two mega Pokémon. Honestly this move confused me since there are so many Pokémon who could have received an EX over Sharpedo and Camerupt sans megas. How about a Crawdaunt EX and Torkoal EX for instance.

Porygon-Z EX
180HP

Ability - OVERRIDE
All effects of your opponents attacks do not apply to you or any of your Pokèmon in play, including this one.

[C] [C] [C] HYPERTENSION BREAK - 50 if the defending Pokèmon is a M Pokemon-EX, this attack will automatically knock out that Pokèmon.

If so, this Pokèmon cannot attack during your next turn.

Weakness fighting X2

Retreat cost 3

My top 10-

1. Suicune
2. Kingdra
3. Reigrock/Regice (tie)
4. Spiritomb
5. Goodra
6. Shiftry
7. Zoroark
8. Talonflame
9. Alakazam
10. Pidgeot

How about a Crawdaunt EX and Torkoal EX for instance.
Now that I think of it, Crawdaunt-EX would be cool to see. I used to run with Crawdaunt-ex from Holon Phantoms a lot back in '06. Seeing him get a new EX would be pretty nostalgic for me.

One I'd like to see get a new EX, especially since one is about to be cycled out of play, is Dragon-type Dialga. It would be as follows:

Dialga EX - Dragon - 180 HP

Ability - Time Skip
Once during your turn (before you attack) you may have your opponent flip 2 coins. If they're both heads, then your turn ends immediately. If they're both tails, then after your opponent draws a card at the beginning of their turn, their turn ends immediately (you can not use two abilities named Time Skip during your turn.)

[P] [M] [M] [C] Time Control - 80 Damage
Discard all basic [M] attached to this pokemon (if you can not discard 2 basic [M], you cannot use this attack). Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent takes the top two cards from their deck & adds them to his or her prizes.

Weakness - Fairy (x2)

Retreat cost - [C] [C] [C]

Last edited:
Dude that would be freaking awesome.

this is what I think It would be like

Kecleon EX Hp 160

Ability: Rainbow Raider: While a rainbow energy is attached to this pokemon, it becomes all types.

Rapid tongue strike [C] [C] [C] this attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon.
Instead of no damage it does 80 damage then 30 to each, so if your opponent has [C] weak Pokemon i can potentiality OHKO bench Pokemon

I think Empoleon deserves both an EX form and a M EX form. I always thought he was badass.

<><><><><>

Empoleon-EX - Water - 180HP

Ability (Power Surf): For each (W) energy attached to this Pokemon, this Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage.

[C][C][C] Ocean Breach: 100 damage. Discard a [F] energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none

M Empoleon-EX - Water - 230HP

When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokemon, your turn ends.

Ancient Trait (Stop): Prevent all effects of your opponent’s Pokemon’s Abilities done to this Pokemon.

[W][W][W] Crushing Wave: 150 damage. Does 10 more damage for each Pokemon Tool card attached to all Pokemon in play.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none

I think Empoleon deserves both an EX form and a M EX form. I always thought he was badass.

Empoleon hasn't gotten a Mega yet in the game, so it won't be getting a mega in the TCG until that happens.

My bid is obviously for....

Aerodactyl EX - Fighting - 170 HP

Ability: Rejuvenation - Once per turn, before you attack, you may discard an item card with Fossil in it's name. If you do you may search for the pokémon mentioned on the item card and play it to your bench.

[F] Ancient Kin: Search your deck for up to 2 item cards with Fossil in it's name. Show them to your opponent and put them into your hand.
[F][C] Fossil Break: 60+ Damage. You may discard up to 2 item cards with Fossil in it's name. If you do, this attack does 60+ 50 damage for each card you discarded .

Weakness: Lightning x2
Resistance: Fighting
Retreat Cost: 2

and...

M Aerodactyl EX - Fighting - 210 HP

When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokemon, your turn ends.

Ancient Trait (Double): This pokémon can have 2 tool cards attached to it.

[F][F][C] Extinction: 70+ Damage. You may discard a pokémon from your bench. If you do, this attack does 70+ the remaining HP of the pokémon you discarded.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting
Retreat Cost: 2

I think these would be viable, make fossils worth playing, but also balance the power with the risks associated with doing serious damage by decimating your deck and bench.

Last edited:
I would love a crobat more than anything. Think it deserves a mega in the next games too. I can't see Alakazam any time soon they haven't printed any since the whole Uri Geller incident.

i know Five i'd love to see. Regirock, Regice, Suicune, Alakazam, M-Alakazam. Not to mention possible improvements on terrible EXs like the Birds, etc. If Shaymin, Kyogre, Ray, etc. can do it, so can they.

I would love a crobat more than anything. Think it deserves a mega in the next games too. I can't see Alakazam any time soon they haven't printed any since the whole Uri Geller incident.

I'm not sure what incident you're referring to, but an Alakazam Ex would be an excellent idea, and a Mega too. Here is what I think it would be like:

Alakazam EX - Psychic - 170 HP
Ancient Trait - Barrage - This pokemon can attack twice in a single turn. If the defending pokemon is knocked out by the first attack, the player may use the second attack on the new defending pokemon.

[C] Trick - you may move a tool card on the defending pokemon onto one of the opponent's benched pokemon.
[P] [P] [P] Psybeam - 70 damage - flip a coin. If it's heads, then the defending pokemon is confused.

Weakness - Psychic X2
Retreat - [C] [C]

M Alakazam EX - Psychic - 230 HP
Ancient Trait - Telekinesis - As often as you like, during your turn you may move a Tool card attached to one of your pokemon onto another of your pokemon (if they both have tool cards attached, the cards are then swapped.)

Mega Evolution rule - If you play this card to evolve one of your pokemon, your turn immediately ends.

Ability - Trace - If this pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may choose once per turn to copy the Ability of one of your opponent's Pokemon currently in play. This effect will remain active until the start of your next turn.

[P] [P] [P] [C] Psycho Cut - the damage from this attack is not affected by resistance or any other effects on your opponent's pokemon.

Weakness - Psychic X2
Resistance - Fighting -20
Retreat - None

I actually made a custom M-Alakazam for my custom "Z-Breaker" set, and here's how he went:

M-Alakazam-EX HP 220

Mega Evolution rule - If you play this card to evolve one of your pokemon, your turn immediately ends.

Ability(If abilities on megas were possible)-Psychic Aura-Once during your turn, you may move up to three damage counters or a special condition from this Pokemon to the Defending Pokemon.

(P)(P)(C)(C) Psycho Blast 130+ This attack does 20 more damage for each of your opponent's Pokemon in play.

Weakness-Psychic, X2
Resistance, fighting, -20.

Retreat cost-1

Back