Sudodwoodo - Electrode Prime

daviduk2000

Aspiring Trainer
is this a viable deck combo. and any ideas on how to speed it up a bit?

4 Sudowoodo UL
9-sudowoodo.jpg

2-2 Electrode Prime
93-electrode.jpg

Temporary deck list.

4 Sudowoodo UL
2-2 Electrode Prime.

T/s/s
2 Twins
2 Black belt
2 Vs seeker.
4 potions / moo-moo milk
2 snowpoint temple
4 research documents.

20 rock energy (is that enough though)

also this /\ /\ /\ is MD on.
For HGSS
-2 Vs seeker
-2 Snowpoint temple.
+2 seeker (makes for easier wins)
+1/1 twins / black belt

obvious strategy.
Get a quick turn 2 electrode prime out. Use his power to power up sudowoodo for big damage. It would need to be a high energy deck. minimal pokemon. maybe even just what i listed.

Any ideas for a MD on and a HGSS on Structure.

Twins. Ebelts. Snowpoint temple.

MD on- Regirock LA is by far better. easy and not as risky, although you lose twins

HGSS on- This is more difficult. Flower Shop Lady to recycle energymite. Blackbelt for kos.

but regirock LA doesnt let me attatch them to sudowoodo unless there is a way to move it. so there goes my strong T2 attack
black belt will be quite good.
when there released pokemon catchers.

Shaymin UL can be used to move energy, but I think we're talking HGSS-on here, and I think a turn 2 sudowoodo nuke IS possible if you go crazy with Research Records to stack the top of your deck. Anything else that filters the top of your deck (don't think there's anything in this format atm) could also be useful.

yeah research records great idea. there is nothing that lest you attatch extre fighting energy though is there. HGSS on. is more viable i think. but maybe there just isnt support for this deck yet.

Electrode is the only thing HGSS-on that gives you extra fighting energies on Sudowoodo. The only other way to load up fighting energy is a convoluted Legend Box into KGL then drop Shaymin to dump them on Sudowoodo...but why would you bother if you have a loaded KGL?

oops messed up the regirock scan.
so, research record/slowking is probably a good idea. i think slowking could be slightly better, as you don't need to draw into it.

but research records lets me put up to 4 to bottom of deck. which could save important cards from being discarded.
i mean i only need to do the power once or twice.
Slowking could be good for disrupting my opponent at the same time

what you think about 2 Shaymin UL. so when a sudowoodo is about to kick the bucket save all the energy.

Viable? No. Interesting? Yes.

The problem is you have to set up electrode, then kill him, to get sudowoodo out hitting for 100(ish). Regigigas with it's sacrifice power can sacrifice your benched pokemon more easily. However, he's not HGSS on.

Back