SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Closed - Any requests canceled, no exceptions.

Do you like the turnout of your request?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RE: SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Open - Custom TC's, Banners, Avitars, and more!

Can you do sprites on your own? If you can, I would like an infernape one for an avatar. no text, no background. THANKS I KNOW YOU'RE GREAT DOING THIS :D

RE: SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Open - Custom TC's, Banners, Avitars, and more!

IPM...thats fine. Thanks! But being hired is up to the person who requested. :p

FPS....You want me to give you a sprite so you can put it in your avitar....like the one that is already there...why? Is this a j/k?

Definatly will try to have that banner done...not sure though about time here...I am working on something TCG related, and trying to build a team for the vid. games...and I have HOMEWORK! My favorite is the last one:(, yay homework :(

SubZero said:
IPM...thats fine.  Thanks!  But being hired is up to the person who requested. :p

That's ok, I don't want to be hired, I work in 2 shops already...

Well thanks for your help anyway, your welcome to do so anytime you please! Thanks.

Thanks IPM, not to be picky, but can you put the picture in the middle ?

i just found it on the Internet (Google Images FTW!!!)

this one theN?:

How Many Pics: 3
Custom Mix: Yes/No
Pictures: Nidoqueen (FRLG, DF) (both CM) Mew d (POP5) (CM)
Color Scheme: little Blueish and a little red plz

no I'm saying that if you could make a sprite on your own, not using previously existing sprites, like in some banners but for an avatar.

Ex Dragon18...over the other banner?  Or both?  I'll make the new one for now, tell me if you want the first one as well.  (this is now the first thing on my priority list in exchange for your first one)

Make a sprite....I could try, but no guarantees, I have never done that before.

Quick Annoncement:  Before picking your pictures...realize that I am cutting these pictures out, and if it is a delta, make sure that the symbol on the "evolves from" area is not in the way.  I can only smudge it so much.  I can try to recreate limbs, ears and stuff like that, but not more detailed items.  Just a notice to all, but Ex Dragon18, Nidoqueen will have to have her hand surgically removed :p, the other people are now cut out.

Welll, I decided to experiment on the limb reconstruction for nidoqueens hand...and instead of amputaing I went the long route and Nidoqueen DF now has 2 completely visible hands!!!!

Well trying this out (in case you didn't notice! :p) updating with the current completeness of the banner. All that is left is Effects (if I find any that work nicely) and a background.

Again, no garantees, but I will try.

Banner Completeness, only message left!  Might try to make some sort of shape to it though...we will see, squares are boring:p

pokemonawdexnnmje4.png

[img-]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/9210/pokemonawdexnnmje4.png[/img]

There you go!!! Tried some new stuff on it...hope it looks good. :)

Avitar:piplup from the diamond pearl set
CM:???
Color Scheme: blue
Text: none
can this be similer to the avater you have
thank you

no, i wanted a new one, so i don't need the First one anymore =). instead, i like it if you would make somekind of thing that seperates the Banner from the Forum, like your brown in your Banner. If can. LMK

does any1 know how u would put thes pokemon in order after the pokemon league the
steven in meteorfalls
swampertlvl100
ursaringlvl51
metanglvl51
aipomlvl50
dittolvl41
exploudlvl45

Blastoise king, loud and clear.

Ex Dragon18, I made the new one did you see it yet?  It is somewhat 3D...besides who else has Nidoqueen DF with 2 ARMS.

dark blazikan, mmmm, really don't have a clue as to what you want.

And I need to make the TC next.  I will try to find some time ASAP, but as for now I am busy, and don't have time for big things...I have some projects of my own I am working on +I don't do to much of this stuff over the weekend. :D

I don't think I can "make" a sprite...sorry.  But I can mix an existing pic easy if you want me too.

oh naver mind... thanks anyway, at least u tried :)

i saw it, and i love it. But can you possilby add a 'edge'? i don't know if this is the word, but it is should be the english word for Rand

Yah...I only speek English (fluently mind you)

But the word you are looking for is "Border".  Which BTW can be ANY number of Colors, and is not limited to the same Holo Design that mine has, as well as the fact that I have several different types of holosheets.

Choose at least a color and I can do the rest (unless you have an Idea for the design...like if you don't want it to be a holo sheet)

hi! i need a favor... as you can read in my signature, i am currently organizing my own Gym...
THis is what i need from you...If i give you pictures of the badges that ive drawn for my gym, can you make them into Paint and make them Good Quality Pictures on the computer??/

im just asking you if you cant do it, thats fine, just please reply ok?

thank you in advance..

K~Flygon

=D. Border is the Word. Thank you. if can purple? it would be nice

K-Flygon said:
hi! i need a favor... as you can read in my signature, i am currently organizing my own Gym...
THis is what i need from you...If i give you pictures of the badges that ive drawn for my gym, can you make them into Paint and make them Good Quality Pictures on the computer??/

im just asking you if you cant do it, thats fine, just please reply ok?

thank you in advance..

K~Flygon

thats alright dude, i found a guy that can do them.. thanks anyway

Back