Stupid thing to do!!

Arm07

Oh yes!!! Lucario!!!!
Let say you have Nincada Hp left 10 and you evolve it into shedija(EX DRAGON). It will die straight away because Shedinja have just 30 HP.

rate how stupid is this.1/10

I've got one, playing Giant Stump with Ludicolo (DX)(Swing Dance) or Grumpig (HP).

I remember last year or so, some guy I was playing, he attached a boost energy to a benched dusclops and simply passed, lol
He forgot about the boost energy, it got discarded.

It's not really stupid. Shedinja doesnt allow your opponent to take a prize when it gets knocked out, so really, it helped you.

My stupid mistake: Attached double rainbow to an ex... and attached double rainbow to quagsire (R). Quagsire's power comes from BASIC ENERGY!

Another mistake (not really a mistake, but more of a forfeit). Someone my sister was playing played a claw fossil (his only pokemon). He went first.... and discarded claw fossil, giving my sister the game... stupid, but not a mistake.

Here is one of the more stupid things I've done recently (mainly as I can't think of any other examples).
I was using Ludicargo, my opponent was using a random deck with Salamance (Ds), Rayquaza Ex (Df) and Mewtwo (Ds). I decided it would be a goo idea to concentrate on getting my then teched in Gardevoir Ex (Df) out for the first time ever to shut off Rayqauaza's body. With 2 Magcargos and no Ludicolos out, that took a while. He took 3 prizes and put 50 damage on a Magcargo thanks to a Rayquaza with 2 energies attached, and a Salamance with 4 Energies attached and a little damage and a Mewtwo with 2 energies, while I had drawn 0 prizes, but had a fully powered up Gardevoir Ex and another Magcargo with scramble attached. I put up Gardevoir Ex, Imprisoned his Rayquaza (as if it mattered) and did Flame Ball. I thought he would kill off my damaged Magcargo, but instead, he did 50 to Gardy Ex. I Smooth Overed for a Crystal Shard, K.O'ed his Rayquaza and put Holon's Magneton on the Magcaro with scramble attached. He K.Os Gardy with Salamace. I put up the Magcargo with energies, attach Crystal Shard for the K.O. He puts up Mewtwo. I thought I was safe, thinking he couldn't K.O me and I had a Ludicolo on the way. He attaches FTW. I wish I remembered about those pesky energy cards...

That's really dumb but why would anyone want to do that? It would give your opponent an auto prize card. :( Even if it does have wonder guard, that wouldn't help. ??? Well, once a kid put a Shockwave marker on me and said that I was dead even though i had used my tropius. when i put a Shockwave marker on him he went "No only u die, I don't ever die, i am invincible," what an idiot! that's about the dumbest thing that ever happened to me while playing TCG

My stupidest mistake occured when using my "Ultimate Attack" Gyarados * deck. I had a skitty and Delcatty EX in the hand but forgot to lay down my skitty so I could evolve it next turn. Had Mew EX use Gyarados*'s Going-All-Out Blast and got down to 1 card. Ended up decking a game I would have won if I hadn't made that stupid mistake.:(

the stupidist thing anyone could do is have a deck with 1 pokemon 59 energies and no trainers. Thats just stupid, so im glad i dont know anyone who has done it. The stupidist thing someone did against me was attach a boost energy to their main attacker and their only benched pokemon was a ralts, pk when I had one prize left and gatr d in play! how dumb! Glad it wasn't me who did it!

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
the stupidist thing anyone could do is have a deck with 1 pokemon 59 energies and no trainers. Thats just stupid, so im glad i dont know anyone who has done it.

Well this deck did exist:

1 Mewtwo (Base)
59 Psy energy

The stupidest thing I've done is play 37 energies in my first deck, since it was based around energy manipulation. But I'd usually just mulligan about 5 times.

Arcanine out.

the stupidst thing ive done woz when i woz little (age 4) on my blue i had a master ball and i caught a lvl 2 pidgey with it stupid or what?! my brother (the best gohst trainer) kicked me 2000 months ow! (sorry i have still got bruises when my bro kicked me)

-Just me- said:
the stupidist thing anyone could do is have a deck with 1 pokemon 59 energies and no trainers. Thats just stupid, so im glad i dont know anyone who has done it.

1 Mewtwo (Base)
59 Psy energy

Sure the deck existed, but was it any good? :p

My freind did play Gust of Wind during the base set TCG. She claim that if the opponent has no benched pokemon to switch out if she uses gGst of Wind, she win the game....

The worst part is, that is someone who agree with her & loses the game...

Is she smart or what?

bacon-boy said:
-Just me- said:

1 Mewtwo (Base)
59 Psy energy

Sure the deck existed, but was it any good? :p

Try beating it and you see why it owned and was forbidden.

Back