Strategists Wanted! Apply Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
Do you have what it takes to become a PokeBeach TCG Strategist? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the Pokemon TCG game and know what it takes to win? If so, then becoming a PokeBeach TCG Strategist might be the right job for you!

By popular demand, PokeBeach Forum's very own TCG Strategist program has come back! For those wishing to apply, please keep in mind the following details:

1. Spelling and Grammar are important, as always. We can't have sentences typed "liek dis" or read "spelling and grammar is!"

2. Credentials! Consider this your personal resumé for the Pokemon Trading Card game; how many tournaments have you won in the past, how much time do you invest at your local League, and how up-to-date are you on current TCG rulings?

3. It's not a cakewalk! This program will require a lot of time and effort to be a part of, so you must be willing to supply both.

If you feel you have what it takes to be accepted as a PokeBeach TCG Strategist, send your applications via PM to me, Holy Star!

RE: The PokeBeach TCG Strategist Program: Now accepting Applicants!

I'll make a news story about this thread tonight.

Hello,
I would like to be a Strategist. I have sent you a PM with all of the info that you are asking for.

Wow where are the days that I was a strategist :p
The line above my avatar hasn't changed since then xD
For all who really are renewing and have a lot of creative thoughts on pokemon TCG, give it your best shot!
Also I don't recommend new members to apply even though you have experience in TCG, people like to see already who are 'famous' on the beach to attain such titles :)

Sent, but forgot to add that I'm here every day (mostly).
And look at cards and make decks from them before they come out.

Yes, I also have sent in my application.

And am so devoted to PB, I do more PB than homework normally.

T-Tar Master said:
Yes, I also have sent in my application.

And am so devoted to PokeBeach, I do more PokeBeach than homework normally.
You're not the only one!

I suppose I can fit in another activity. I'll send the application right now.

Good luck everybody. I've sent my application too. I hope to see some really good Strategists (not saying the others Strategists were bad). I agree Serebii1997, it was for the best. Holy Star will definitely do a good job.

zwelgbelg said:
For all who really are renewing and have a lot of creative thoughts on pokemon TCG, give it your best shot!
Also I don't recommend new members to apply even though you have experience in TCG, people like to see already who are 'famous' on the beach to attain such titles :)

I generally agree, however, I believe we need some new improvements. There are some people who stand head-and-sholders over older "famous" strategists. I'm not giving any names, but that's just what I think.

z-man said:
zwelgbelg said:

I generally agree, however, I believe we need some new improvements. There are some people who stand head-and-sholders over older "famous" strategists. I'm not giving any names, but that's just what I think.

Although true there are always going to be people who will be listened to much more than others. That goes much further than a little bit more skill. If you have the respect, and people are willing to listen to you, then you can help many more people than the un-heard of Strategist.

DawnOfXatu said:
z-man said:
zwelgbelg said:

Although true there are always going to be people who will be listened to much more than others. That goes much further than a little bit more skill. If you have the respect, and people are willing to listen to you, then you can help many more people than the un-heard of Strategist.

Trust me, if there are people with more skill than former strategists (which had lotsa skill), we'd know about those people, thus making them not un-heard of. ;p

Application sent!
Good luck everybody!
I'm excited to see who all of the new PokeBeach strategists are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back