• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Straight Yveltal

matuxlogan

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Yveltal EX
    2 Yveltal XY
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    2 Lysandre
    1 Pokemon Center Lady
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card

3 VS Seeker
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Energy Switch
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    1 Switch
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Startling Megaphone
    3 Hard Charm
    2 Muscle Band
    2 Jamming Net
    3 Shadow Circle
Energy:

• 7 Darkness Energy
    4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:
Hi everyone! This is a list for the future of the game. I think it's gonna be XY-On (august) so things like Darkrai Ex, Ace Spec items, Skyla, Max Potion, etc will be out of the format, but I love darkness deck, in this case Yveltal Ex. So, what can I put in this deck to make it work in the future? (I know, there's gonna be like 2 more expansions, but let's try again in that moment) But for now, some advice? I got 13 free space. Remember just XY-On. Thanks!

1. I would really recommend not to assume a XY-on format. You can never predict what TCPi will do.

2.Straight Yvetal EX isn't as good as you think it is. You are accepting an autoloss to any Mega Manetric deck which is not fun.

I would definitely include more draw support, even though N and Colress have rotated. I guess Professor Bird's Observations and Shauna are some options to replace them. I'd also play Seismitoad cause you have DCE, and it will probably still be good, so why not. You need more than just Yveltal EX and Yveltal.

I think it is too early for this. You never know what is going to come in the following sets to either make Yveltal EX stronger or weaker.

I suggest you wait until the Rotation is announced or many of us won't really be able to help out.

Come to think of it, the main type that's being enhanced is fighting which is a huge advantage for your deck (as long as you don't play Darkrai) but I agree with Gengar Master you should wait a little bit. The next set Emerald Break (the Japanese Name) is the next set obviously featuring Rayquaza therefore enhancing dragon types, but you never know what will come up all of the sudden that could majorly affect your deck.

It's going to be impossible to win when you're up against Pyroar, unless you get lucky and get your Lysandres/VS Seekers every time they show up. I almost think you need a stage one to remedy this. Igloo Hold Beartic maybe?

Back