STORY FOR OLDER THAN 16 (under 16 and read, no crying)

$uDoWooDo89

Ace Dragon Trainer
this is not a fanfic, this is a story that I am in the process of getting published, it is a horror story, if u are easily manipulated don't read, if u report this post have the balls to tell me youre the one who reported, here it is. (only the first 2 chapters)

The A period bell rings and now it’s time to go to class. Unfortunately for the automated buzzers, there are no more students around to answer them with groans and resentful forfeit of their breakfast burritos for a monotonous lecture on Shintoism. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t any students on campus, far from it, but I can assure you that none of them were interested in the great depression. The only thought that, anybody could imagine, was going through their head at the time the bell rung was a combination of “uuuugggghhhh” and “grrrrrhhhhaaaa” which is something that neither you nor I can comprehend.
Fifteen miles away in the city of Placentia, a small city in Southern California, who’s slogan, now in need of a massive rethinking, “a pleasant place” would have been better suited, at 5 a.m. on this Thursday morning, to be something more like “a hellish place” or better yet “an apocalyptic hell hole of gore and carnage all flowing down a constant river of blood and human waste,” however that wouldn’t fit on a license plate frame so I guess we’d have to shorten that one now wouldn’t we. I’ve brought your mental persona to this horrible place to follow a small group of people, who are in for a nice surprise, but first a look at the house across the street, yes that one, the one with the dead people walking around in the front yard and the 16 year old boy sitting on the roof with a baseball bat and a bag of ruffles. That young man is our hero, his name is Michael Dunne and fortunately for this city and for the future of the human race, he is an avid horror fan and very fond of zombie movies.
Now you might be wondering why he chose a bag of ruffles in a time of crisis like a zombie reckoning, but his mind was already filled with rage ( at least he grabbed a bat) and future plans not only to get off his roof, but to kill every God damned zombie on the face of our good green Earth. A lofty goal yes, but not impossible. God bless nukes, but I digress and a 16 year old boy doesn’t know where or even how to start a nuclear holocaust so let’s just erase that idea from our minds right now.
Back to Michael who both fortunately and unfortunately got to watch as his parents were consumed by zombies. “Fortunately! Are you insane” is probably running through your mind, but I would think it more damaging to a teenager’s mind to have to kill his undead parents, rather than watching them completely perish, which, I admit, is damaging, but of a lesser evil.
Well Michael, having been exiled to his roof, began running through the knowledge he had of zombies and not only their weakness, a good bash or blast to the head, but also their categories, which we will return to later I promise. After about 3 hours and half a bag of Ruffles later, Michael had not only gotten thirsty as hell, but also had devised a semi-complete plan.

Michaels best friend and next door neighbor Robert, or Rob for short was standing in Michaels backyard, walking in mindless circles when all of a sudden a fine, juicy, succulent young mans hand came dangling off the roof. It would be a waste, Rob’s instinct told him, if he didn’t eat it the scrumptious morsel, so off he limped, to dig into a nice midday snack. Ten steps away. 5. 3. 1. And CRACK!
The sound of Robs head exploding from the bat’s impact reminded Michael of when a bat breaks at an Angel’s game which brought chills up his spine, but Michael didn’t care about that at the moment, because he was fishing for zombies, and there were plenty of good keepers floundering around on his premises.
Sadly enough after a few more good crashes and cracks Michael had run out of zombies and had cleared out his backyard.
“On to the house,” Michael thought as he hopped down from his roof.
Safely inside the house and with the slider locked behind him he rummaged the kitchen drawers for knives and food. After a quick snack of pretzel goldfish and a power bar he grabbed the three kitchen knives he found that were big enough to do damage and slowly went through his house to make sure it was clean. You’d think that they would have shown up while he was eating, and he thought of this, but he figured better safe than sorry is always a good strategy too.
Guest room. Check. His room. Check. Parent’s room. Grrr, stab, check. House being clear it was time to move on to the neighbors, the Parker house in particular.
They got special precedence because they were proud members of the NRA and would be willing to give up their cache of guns and ammo. Dead or alive.

if u like PM me and I will sed u more.

I'm just posting. I like it! It doesn't seem to bad...lol
hope this doesn't get locked or anything. XD :p

Sorry to say, I got sort of bored...
I like Shintoism (but I'm not Shintoist), so don't say it's boring! :p
And I'm under 16, it isn't really scary at all...

If you have to ask if your story is suitable for children, it probably isn't.

The point is that everything on this forum has to be suitable for young children, since that makes up a large number of our members.

I'll leave this open, for now... but if anyone complains, I'll shut you down.

Blade rush said:
Yeah, like he finds some special chemical that makes the zombies EXPLODE!

See? He knows taste! It can be on a battle field, and he had the zombies drink something that makes them explode, and he is ducking and running for his life.

Back