Stop 'n' Shop:The new sprite:naruto pokes!

Master of the six kings said:
Stop posting the same thing. We're all still waiting. I'ms till waiting on my userbar as well. But they'll get done.... so just chill....

Sorry about that. It was uncalled for. Again sorry.

then don't go on Bonsly profile!! Dose bonsly let u do that!!! I mean really get your own life youy hear me!! The mods even look at your posts!! so get your own life!!!

Yeah, he was, Bonsly even said that, there's something called "creating your own profile", do that next time

Is my bann the hub bub everywhere? Yes, its FlygonRuler. PLease keep this thread up. Once I'm un banned, I will take over the shop. BUt till then, I can't do much. I was banned for using my mouth. Lesson learned: Never ever, ever, ever,ever cuss (at least not on this forum). I'm using my friends acount to type this, so I won't be able to do any requests. I'll be looking over, unable to post, but until then, other workers, please keep this alive. Till Monday, see ya.

Stupid Jason! He left without showing me how to make userbars!!!!!

I have created two forums, one has been up for almost three months (will be 3 months Sept. 16th), and one created a week or so ago

Can I have an estimate of when my order will be done? I need to tell the recipient of the trophy when they will get it.

This is Bonsly's little brother again. Its okay Bonsly knows I am on. But anyways when will my userbar be done?

Back