• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard "Steeling the Show" - M Scizor-EX

agreed. Both can have their place in the deck, just depends on your local meta I guess.

How are you actually finding Garb in this list?

I found him to be far to slow, lackluster and clunky...most of the decks I care about set up, before it's relevant or I set up with a Garb - Shaymin, Hoopa's etc...

I play a heavy Hex Manaic line, casting that turn 1, is everything I want from garb, with the added bonus of VS seeker and no worries about Lysandre

It also free's up some much needed deck space

Like I said. Depends how your local meta plays. I was looking to use him more for stall with energy removal. He may not be needed, but that'll depend on what people play.

I am running 2 dce's actually it helps with retreating if i need to swing for 110 and it gets lugia busting ex's quicker

Honestly I dropped the fourth mega for hoopa and it helps alot. Also Lugia has proven to be very effective even without dce.

Please do. That's by far the weakest matchup and I don't know how to get around the Volc's ability without Garbo or spamming hex

Any chance for an updated deck list? lol
Saturday will be the list. Because I havent had the chance to go against a fire deck. But so far the biggest one I have made is I dropped a mega scizor and added hoopa. Results kind of very. I also have opted to put in a parralel city and see how that works.

Still running the octillery or have you switched to shaymin? If you're still running octillery, how have you dealt with decks that run Garbo?

So updated list and match results!! So first off I went against volcanion ex/ flarion Ex...lost both times, second match was against serperior won that pretty cleanly. Thirdly was yveltal garbodor. People have been asking me about garb... and honestly it wasnt much trouble. It was to slow to set up and never really affected me. But I did go against an interesting deck in quad zoroark. They almost beat me and would have one if they hadnt relied on fright night yveltal so much to take ex kos.

Ok heres the new list

Pokemon:
3 mega scizor ex, bkp
4scizor ex, bkp
2 remoraid, bkt
2 octillery, bkp
1 hoopa ex, aor
1 magearna, sts
1 cobalian, sts

Trainers:
4 syamore
1 birch