• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Steel Wall (Dialga EX / Aeigislash EX / Klinklang / Bronzong)

Bumbleblogn

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:19

• Bonzong 3-3 (support) (PF)
    Klinklang 2-2(support) (PLASMA STEEL)
    Aeigislash EX x2 (WALL)
    Dialga EX x4(PF) (ATTACKER)
    Cobalion (LT) x2 (ATTACKER)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:30

• Juniper x3
    N x3
    Skyla x3
    Colress x2
    Rare Candy x2
    Evosoda x2
    Ultra Ball x4
    Lysandre x3
    Muscle Band x3
    Switch x2
    Escape Rope x2
    Startling Megaphone x1
Energy:12

• Double Colorless x3
    Steel Energy x9

Strategy:

what do yall think?

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

RE: Steel Wall (dialga/aeigislash/klinklang/bronzong)

Special psychic can only be attached to psychic pokemon. 4 ultra ball, 3 pokemon fan club, and 2 evosoda dont you think that is a lot of cards to search out pokemon. I would recomend putting in switching cards or keldeo EX and float stones in the deck. You should also need to add in some startaling megaphone.

You will pretty much take an auto-loss against Pyroar, as Klinklang (terrible attack) and Bronzong (uncertain at the moment, but unlikely to have a good attack) are the only two in your deck that can do damage to him. Hopefully we can get a decent Stage 1 Metal type that isn't weak to fire or you can tech in a line of FUF Beartic.

ravetrade said:
You will pretty much take an auto-loss against Pyroar, as Klinklang (terrible attack) and Bronzong (uncertain at the moment, but unlikely to have a good attack) are the only two in your deck that can do damage to him. Hopefully we can get a decent Stage 1 Metal type that isn't weak to fire or you can tech in a line of FUF Beartic.

i wouldn't say it is an auto loss. most pyroar decks play double colorless, so aeigislash can wall them while i lysandre/esc rope out another one of there poke's (most pyroar decks run charizard EX, which i should be able to one shot with a muscle banded dialga :)

Ironman131 said:
Special psychic can only be attached to psychic pokemon. 4 ultra ball, 3 pokemon fan club, and 2 evosoda dont you think that is a lot of cards to search out pokemon. I would recomend putting in switching cards or keldeo EX and float stones in the deck. You should also need to add in some startaling megaphone.

thanks for catching that, that would have really messed up the deck, ill add switch cards, like esc rope and switch :)

Something I actually touched on in the topic for my Dialga EX/Bronzong deck was that I would actually remove Dialga EX if I were going the more wall route. This will give you 7 open card slots (-4 Dialga EX, -3 DCE). You don't really need the DCE without Dialga EX, and they aren't recoverable by Bronzong. With those slots, you could add another line of Bronzong, another Aegislash EX and some max potions. By increasing your Bronzong count, you could get more set up on the bench so recovery from losing your energies due to max potions is super quick, if not instantaneous. These are just some possibilities if you're wanting to go more the "Steel Wall" route.

I also notice you don't have an ACE Spec card. I really feel like every deck should at the very least run Computer Search or Dowsing Machine.

ravetrade said:
Something I actually touched on in the topic for my Dialga EX/Bronzong deck was that I would actually remove Dialga EX if I were going the more wall route. This will give you 7 open card slots (-4 Dialga EX, -3 DCE). You don't really need the DCE without Dialga EX, and they aren't recoverable by Bronzong. With those slots, you could add another line of Bronzong, another Aegislash EX and some max potions. By increasing your Bronzong count, you could get more set up on the bench so recovery from losing your energies due to max potions is super quick, if not instantaneous. These are just some possibilities if you're wanting to go more the "Steel Wall" route.

I also notice you don't have an ACE Spec card. I really feel like every deck should at the very least run Computer Search or Dowsing Machine.

i like it, you could also go more steel poison instead and just make a complete poison/steel stall deck i.e. add draglage, lasers, and maybe gengar ex...that could be fun haha :)

Hah, that becomes a completely different deck. Dragalge, Klinklang and Gengar EX on the bench. Aegislash EX with a Float Stone in the active. On your turn, retreat Aegislash EX to Gengar EX, do your damage, poison them and rotate back to Aegislash EX. Now the opponent is poisoned, can't retreat and can't do damage if it's an EX or has a special energy attached. That could be really annoying.

Back